Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Adrenalin Drum||131 Lords||7:52|
|2||–Domi* v/s Har-ell Prusky*||Electric Desert||8:02|
|3||–Adrenalin Drum||Tears Of Knowledge||7:46|
|4||–Space Monkey (2), Adrenalin Drum||Thousand Islands||8:14|
The Maze (V.1)
Written-By [With] – Moses Collins
|6||–Adrenalin Drum V/S Wizzynoize*||Wizzdrum||9:14|
|7||–Jorg* & Domi* V/S Har-ell Prusky*||Magick Woods||7:37|
|8||–Adrenalin Drum||Tripomatic Remix U.K.||9:10|
Distributed exclusively by Kagdila Recs. in N., C. and South America
Tempo (track. BPM):
1. 145 | 2. 145 | 3. 150 | 4. 145 | 5. 150 | 6. 145 | 7. 135 | 8. 138
Tracks 1 and 6 are incorrectly listed as 140 BPM in the booklet.
- Track 4 is listed in booklet as "Thousand Islands - Space Monkey" and does not have Adrenalin Drum credited. It does have producer credits for "UNR/GFH", which seem to be aliases of respectively Har-el Prussky and Gabi Harari
- Track 5 is listed on back cover as "The Maze".
- Track 6 is listed in booklet as "Wizzdrum - Adrenalin drum V/S Wizzynoise". It was previously released on Parabola in 2001 as "Wizzy Noise & Har-El - Wizzy God". Gabi Harari is not credited on that release.
- Track 7 is listed on back cover as "Magic Woods".
- Track 9 is listed on back cover as "Tripomatic Remix UK".
Track credits are listed in the booklet but mainly without their exact roles, these have been listed here with written-by credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 4025905939855
- Barcode (Text): 4 025905 939855
- Matrix / Runout: A0100396903-0101 21 A1 Sony DADC
- Mastering SID Code (Version 1 & 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Version 1): IFPI 94K3
- Mould SID Code (Version 2): IFPI 94Y8