- Distributed By – PP Sales Forces
- Design [Package] – The Designers Republic
Filed under the catalogue number. mas7.01
Broadcast by André Estermann and Michael Fakesch.
The above times are accurate only to the nearest millisecond.
Issued in generic Musik Aus Strom sleeve with embossed printed label information on one side and cut-out lid with logo on the other.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B813287-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B813287-01 B1 MK
- Other (Side A, Run-in Etching): A(ndre)E(stermann)MIC(hael), one composite production derived from one duo-ccoustic experiment. Previous output from Estermann filed under the brand Music Aus Strom (M.A.S) 300mm vinyl disc. Previous output from Fakesch filed under the brand Music Aus Strom (M.A.S cat.no-4.01) also (M.A.S cat.no-5.02) 300mm vinyl disc. Current 300mm disc filed under the catalogue number. mas7.01. Broadcast by André Estermann and Michael Fakesch. Ingredients contained within this 300mm vinyl disc are 01.ADSL, 4:45.56702, HTM, 2:49.71703, ATM, 3:54.325 these latter times are only accurate to the nearest available millisecond. For more accurate timing please contact the manufacturers. The brandname "Aleph" has no intention od association with any existing product, place or person. All associated visual communication placed within and surronding this M.A.S production has been created within The Designer Graphic Associates, The Cultural Industries Quarter, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, Northern England, S1 2BX. Facsimle account number (0)114 275 9127. Please note: The Designers Republic is a micro-division of the Pho-Ku Corporation, 3F Keyaki Bldg, 1-1-8 Kichijouji-Musashino-Shi, Tokyo 180, Japan. DO NOT hesitate to contact The Designers Republic (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you see yourself as a potential purveyor of our hedfuk transmogrifications!
- Label Code: LC 2216
- Rights Society: GEMA