Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Capri Digital Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Booking – Dan Weiner, Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Coordinator [Album, Assisted By] – Brian Nace
- Coordinator [Album] – Debra Shallman, Leslie Langlo
- Design – Gibran Evans
- Drums, Percussion – Joey Kramer
- Electric Bass – Tom Hamilton (2)
- Guitar – Brad Whitford
- Guitar, Dulcimer, Backing Vocals – Joe Perry
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Mandolin, Harmonica – Steven Tyler
- Management – Collins Management, Inc., Tim Collins
- Management [Buisness] – Burt Goldstein*
- Management [Collins Management Staff] – John Bionelli (2), Katie Ladyko, Keith Garde, Mike Verge, Rob Falk, Sandra Piccione, Shirley Warren, Steve Martino, Tim McGrath (4)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – FPG International, Norman Seeff, Steve Gardner (7)
- Supervised By [Mastering] – David J. Donnelly*
- Written-By – Child* (tracks: 4, 5, 12, 14), Knight* (tracks: 2), Blades* (tracks: 1), Vallance* (tracks: 3, 10, 11, 13), Perry* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9, 12, 13, 15), Hudson* (tracks: 15), Supa* (tracks: 8), Tyler*, Rhodes* (tracks: 7, 9), Hamilton* (tracks: 6), Shaw* (tracks: 1)
© 1994 Geffen Records, Inc.
Permanent Vacation (Tracks 3, 5, 14)
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (March - May 1987)
Pump (Tracks 2, 4, 6, 11)
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (April - June 1989)
Get A Grip (Tracks 7, 8, 12, 13, 15)
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver B.C., Canada (September - November 1992) and tracks 8 and 13 at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, CA (January - February 1992)
"Deuces Are Wild"
From the album The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (May 1989)
"Walk On Water" and "Blind Man"
Recorded at Power Station, New York (April 1994) and at Capri Digital Studios, The Isle of Capri, Italy (June 1994)
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York
Track 1 © 1994 Swag Song Music, Inc./Tranquility Base Songs adm. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Ranch Rock Music adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI
Tracks 2, 6 © 1989 Swag Song Music, Inc. ASCAP
Track 3 © 1987 Aero Dynamics Music Publishing Inc./Almo Music Corp./Testatyme Music/The Makiki Publishing Co. Ltd./Knighty Knight Music adm. by Arista Music, Inc. ASCAP
Track 4 © 1989 Swag Song Music, Inc./EMI April Music Inc./Desmobile Music Co., Inc. ASCAP
Tracks 5, 14 © 1987 Aero Dynamics Music Publishing Inc./EMI April Music Inc./Desmobile Music Co., Inc. ASCAP
Track 7 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc./T. Rhodes Songs ASCAP
Track 8 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Colgems-EMI Music, Inc./Super Supa Songs ASCAP
Track 9 © 1994 Swag Song Music, Inc./MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc./T. Rohdes Songs ASCAP
Tracks 10, 13 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./Almo Music Corp./Testatyme Music ASCAP
Track 11 © 1989 Swag Song Music, Inc./Almo Music Corp./Testatyme Music ASCAP
Track 12 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./EMI April Music Inc./Desmobile Music Co., Inc. ASCAP
Track 15 © 1992 Swag Song Music, Inc./MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc./Beef Puppet Music ASCAP
Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well published by Warner Bros. Inc./Scarsdale Music Corp. ASCAP/Fort Knox Music Inc./Trio Music Co., Inc. BMI. All rights on behalf of Scarsdale Music Corp. adm. by Warner Bros. Inc.
Swag Song Music, Inc. and Aero Dynamics Music Publishing, Inc. administered by EMI April Music Inc.
Tom Keenlyside appears courtesy of Zebra Records/MCA Records, Inc.
Drew Arnott appears courtesy of Current Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 20642 47162 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 720642471623
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): GEFD24716 53 85
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): GEFD24716 53 B3
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): GEFD24716 31 B6
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4): GEFD24716 61 B7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): GEFD24716 61 B3
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 93) View All
|UICY-9526||Aerosmith||Big Ones (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||Geffen Records||UICY-9526||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|UICY-94447||Aerosmith = エアロスミス*||Aerosmith = エアロスミス* - Big Ones = ビッグ・ワンズ (CD, Comp, RE, RM, SHM)||Geffen Records||UICY-94447||Japan||2010||Sell This Version|
|GED 24546||Aerosmith||Big Ones (CD, Comp, RM)||Geffen Records||GED 24546||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|GEC 24546, 424 546-4||Aerosmith||Big Ones (Cass, Comp)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GEC 24546, 424 546-4||Poland||1999||Sell This Version|
|GESSD-24716||Aerosmith||Big Ones (CD, Comp)||Geffen Records||GESSD-24716||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|