Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Love In An Elevator
Backing Vocals [B.v.'s] – Bob Dowd, Bruce Fairbairn, Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton (2)
|A4||Monkey On My Back|
|A5||Janie's Got A Gun
Written-By – Hamilton*
|B1||The Other Side|
|B3||Don't Get Mad, Get Even|
|B4||Voodoo Medicine Man
Written-By – Whitford*
|B5||What It Takes|
- Record Company – WEA Records S.A.
- Art Direction – Gabrielle Raumberger, Kim Champagne
- Artwork [Logo Rendered By] – Andy Engel
- Artwork [Tattoo] – Mark Ryden
- Crew [Tour Manager Extraordinaire] – Bob Dowd
- Drums – Joey Kramer
- Electric Bass – Tom Hamilton (2)
- Engineer [Preproduction & House Sound] – Toby Francis
- Engineer [Second] – Ken Lomas
- Guitar [Guitars] – Brad Whitford
- Guitar [Guitars], Musician [Musical Interludes] – Joe Perry
- Keyboards – John Webster
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Harmonica, Musician [Musical Interludes] – Steven Tyler
- Management – Tim Collins
- Mastered By – Greg Fulginiti
- Mixed By, Engineer – Mike Fraser
- Musician [Musical Interludes] – Randy Raine Reusch*
- Performer [The Margarita Horns] – Henry Christian, Ian Putz, Tom Keenlyside
- Photography By – Norma Seeff*
- Photography By [Pumping Gas Photo] – Sol Libsohn
- Producer, Performer [The Margarita Horns] – Bruce Fairbairn
- Supervised By [Mastering Supervised By] – David Donnelly*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Andy Gilman (The Prince Of Methuen)*
- Voice [Elevator Operator] – Catherine Epps
- Written-By – Child* (tracks: A2, B5), Vallance* (tracks: A1, B1), Perry* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Tyler*
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Mastered at Artisan Sound Recorders, Los Angeles, CA. This album was recorded and mixed on AGFA PEM 468 Recording Tape.
Tracks A1 & B1 published by Swag Song Music, Inc. ASCAP/Calypso Toonz PRO/Irving Music Corp., Inc. BMI.
Tracks A2 & B5 published by Swag Song Music, Inc./Desmobile Music Co., Inc./SBK April Music, Inc. ASCAP.
Tracks A3 to A5 & B2 to B4 published by Swag Song Music, Inc. ASCAP.
Tom Keenlyside appears courtesy of Zebra Records.
Pumping Gas Photo courtesy of University Of Louisville Photographic Archives. Truck photo © American Stock Photography.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: GEF924254A MT410W739
- Matrix / Runout: GEF924254B MT410W739
- Rights Society: AEPI
Other Versions (5 of 150) View All
|9 24254-2||Aerosmith||Pump (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24254-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 24254-2||Aerosmith||Pump (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24254-2||Brazil||1993||Sell This Version|
|924 254-2||Aerosmith||Pump (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||924 254-2||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|2-24269||Aerosmith||Pump (CD, Album, Club, Lea)||Geffen Records||2-24269||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|UICY-94443||Aerosmith||Pump (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial, Pap)||Universal International (2)||UICY-94443||Russia||2010||Sell This Version|