|1||Burning The Shroud||4:17|
|3||Raven And Blood (1999 Version)||5:45|
|4||To Enter The Realm Of Legend (Live)||6:06|
|5||When The Crows Shadow Falls (Live)||5:56|
|6||The Summoning Of Shadows (Live)||3:49|
|8||Dark Rage (7" Version)||6:55|
|9||Fire And Wind||3:50|
|10||In The Darkest Circles Of Time||5:38|
- Bass – Morrigan (2)
- Drums – Erik*, Vrolok (3)
- Guitar – Ares (4), Radek
- Layout – Marco Jeurissen
- Music By – Aeternus
- Photography By [Photo Credits] – Ingrid Seyngrave, Kristoffer Oustad, Marcel 'Hub de Galliër' Bänziger*
- Producer, Mixed By – Aeternus, Herbrand Larsen, Pytten
- Recorded By – Pytten
- Vocals – Ares (4)
Tracks 2 & 3 recorded during the "Shadows Of Old" recording sessions at Grieghallen Studio.
Tracks 4 to 7 recorded live in February 2000 at Hulen Rock Club, Bergen.
Tracks 8 & 9 originally appeared on "Dark Rage" picture 7" in Autumn 1998 (500 copies).
Track 10 originally appeared as a bonussong on the re-release of "Dark Sorcery" in the Winter of 1998.
Burning The Shroud is taken from the forthcoming album, to be released...2001.
All tracks mastered at Masterhuset As, Oslo, Norway.
2nd catalogue number 'hhr047' indicated on the CD.
Total running time: 52:15
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 672020001727
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): [Nimbus logo] LU014300 HHR 047 ‧ ⁞:0
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored, twice): IFPI L122
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 7Q05
- Rights Society: STEMRA