|1||In C Mali||40:46|
- Record Company – Music Sales Group
- Licensed To – Transgressive Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Africa Express
- Copyright (c) – Africa Express
- Copyright (c) – Associated Music Publishers
- Made By – EDC – 53659589
- Recorded At – Maison Des Jeunes, Bamako
- Recorded At – P5 Studio
- Produced At – Maison Des Jeunes, Bamako
- Produced At – P5 Studio
- Mixed At – P5 Studio
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Co-producer, Mixed By – Andi Toma
- Composed By [Uncredited] – Terry Riley
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producers] – Ian Birrell, Marc Antoine Moreau, Robin Aitken, Stephen Budd (2)
- Featuring, Balafon – Kalifa Koné, Mémé Koné
- Featuring, Calabash – Alou Coulibaly
- Featuring, Djembe, Percussion – Badou Mbaye
- Featuring, Flute [Flutes] – Cheick Diallo
- Featuring, Guitar – Jeff Wootton, Nick Zinner
- Featuring, Kora – Djelifily Sako, Modibo Diawara
- Featuring, Melodica – Damon Albarn
- Featuring, Percussion [Additional], Kalimba – Andi Toma
- Featuring, Strings [Imzad] – Guindo Sala*
- Featuring, Vocals – Bijou (14), Brian Eno, Olugbenga
- Featuring, Xalam [Kamel N'Goni] – Adama Koita
- Leader [Lead By], Violin, Baritone Guitar [Baritone-Guitar], Kalimba – André de Ridder
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Photography By [Back-cover Photo] – Ian Birrell
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Roland Hamilton (2)
- Producer, Recorded By – André de Ridder
- Recorded By [Additional Mali Recordings] – Stephen Sedgwick
- Recorded By [Mali Recordings], Edited By [Mali Recordings] – Jeff Wootton
Produced and recorded by André de Ridder at Maison des Jeunes, Bamako and Studio P5, Berlin
Mali recordings and editing by Jeff Wootton
Additional Mali recordings by Stephen Sedgwick at Maison des Jeunes, Bamako
Co-produced and mixed by Andi Toma at Studio P5, Berlin
Mastered by Guy Davie at Electric Mastering, London
Brian Eno appears courtesy of Opal Ltd.
Recording in Mali supported by public funding from the National Lottery through Arts Council England's Grants for the Arts programme, and the Goethe Institut.
P&C 2014 Africa Express under exclusive license to Transgressive Records Ltd.
Terry Riley In C © Associated Music Publishers part of the Music Sales Group of Companies.
Released in gatefold card sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 060243 326560
- Barcode: 5060243326560
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 53659 587 01 + 53659589 A