Tracklist Hide Credits
Autoharp, Violin, Effects [Distortion Unit, 2 Reel-to-reel Tape Recorders] – Hideaki Shimada
Violin, Synthesizer [Ms-50 Korg], Electronics [Other] – Hideaki Shimada
Violin [Solo Improvisation] – Hideaki Shimada
Violin, Autoharp, Tape [8-channels Magnetic], Electronics [Other] – Hideaki Shimada
Violin [Improvisations], Electronics [Cheap Tape Recorder], Percussion [Percussion Objects] – Hideaki Shimada
- Copyright (c) – Hideaki Shimada
1. recorded in 1984. An excerpt version taken from side B of a private cassette release in 1984. Reissued by the Angakok label in 1987, and included again on the COS cassette in 1990.
2. recorded in 1985.
3. recorded in summer 1985. Location: home garage. Originally issued in 1986 as side A of Pico-01 LP.
4. recorded from summer 1985 to autumn 1986. Mixed in October 1986. Originally issued in 1986 as side B of Pico-01 LP.
5. recorded in 1983. Location: in a certain underpass.