Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Last Time
Written-By – Jeff Law (2), Judithe Randall, Robin Randall
|A2||Little White Secrets
Written-By – Ellen Schwartz, Roger Bruno, Susan Pomerantz
|A3||I Wasn't The One (Who Said Goodbye)
Vocals [Duet] – Peter CeteraWritten-By – Aaron Zigman, Mark Mueller
|A4||Love In A World Gone Mad
Written-By – Billy Livsey, Pete Sinfield*
|A5||Maybe It Was Magic
Written-By – Pat Hurley, Peter Brown (2)
|B1||Let It Shine
Written-By – Austin Roberts, Beckie Foster, Bill LaBounty
|B2||We Got A Way
Written-By – Franne Golde, John Robinson (2), Martin Walsh (3)
|B3||I Stand Alone
Written-By – Bruce Gaitsch, Peter Cetera
|B4||Are You Gonna Throw It All Away
Written-By – Albert Hammond, Diane Warren, Guy Roche
|B5||If You Need Somebody Tonight
Written-By – Albert Hammond, Diane Warren
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Skyline Recording
- Recorded At – That Studio
- Recorded At – Sun Valley Audio
- Recorded At – Zebra Studio
- Published By – Atso Music
- Published By – Bruno & Schwartz Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Zigmonian, Inc
- Published By – Quince Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Minong Publishing Co.
- Published By – Chriswald Music Inc.
- Published By – Hopi Sound Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Marshal Hike Music
- Published By – Franne Gee Music
- Published By – Marto Music
- Published By – Fall Line Orange Music
- Published By – Edge Of Fluke Music
- Published By – Albert Hammond Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records AB
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records AB
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Art Direction – Ink-a-Dinka Inc.
- Art Direction [For Ink-a-dinka Inc.] – Greta (12)
- Backing Vocals – Agnetha*, Darlene Koldenhoven, Kenny Cetera, Linda Harmon, Peter*
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus
- Co-producer – Bruce Gaitsch
- Coordinator [Production] – Ivy Skoff
- Drums – John Robinson (2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Rick Holbrook
- Guitar [Guitars], Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Bruce Gaitsch
- Harmonica – Tommy Morgan
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Karen Siegel
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Alberto Tolot
- Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Randy Waldman
- Producer – Peter Cetera
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Britt Bacon
- Saxophone – David Boruff
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Bells, Whistle [Whistles] – Robbie Buchanan
Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Malibu, California.
Mixed at Lion Share Recording Studios, Los Angeles, California.
Additional Recordings at Skyline Recording, Topanga, California; That Studio, North Hollywood, California; Sun Valley Audio, Sun Valley, Idaho and Zebra Studio, Studio City, California.
A1 © 1985 Atso Music (ASCAP)
A2 © 1987 Bruno and Schwartz Music, Rightsong Music, Inc. and Pomer Rants Music (BMI)
A3 © 1987 Music Corporation of America, Inc. and Zigmonian, Inc, (BMI)
A4 © 1987 Quince Music Ltd. (ASCAP) Administered in the U.S.A. by Chappell and Co., Inc. and Virgin Music Publishers Ltd.
A5 © 1987 Minong Publishing Company (BMI)
B1 © 1987 Chriswald Music, Inc. and Hopi Sound Music (ASCAP) (Chriswald Music, Inc. and Hopi Sound Music Administered by Chappell and Co., Inc.) and Screen Gems-Emi Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
B2 © 1987 Marshal Hike Music (ASCAP) and Franne Gee Music/Rightsong (BMI) and Marto Music (ASCAP)
B3 © 1987 Fall Line Orange Music and Edge Of Fluke Music (ASCAP)
B4, B5 © 1987 Realsongs and Albert Hammond Music Administered by WB Music (ASCAP)
℗ 1987 WEA Records AB
© 1987 WEA Records AB
A Warner Communications Company
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 2292-42231-4 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 022924223143
- Label Code: LC 4281
- Other (Distribution Code): France WE 381
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|242 231-1||Agnetha Fältskog||I Stand Alone (LP, Album)||WEA||242 231-1||Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|81820-4||Agnetha Fältskog||I Stand Alone (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||81820-4||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|242 231-2||Agnetha Fältskog||I Stand Alone (CD, Album)||WEA||242 231-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|P-13631||Agnetha Fältskog||I Stand Alone (LP, Album)||WEA||P-13631||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|242 231-1||Agnetha Fältskog||I Stand Alone (LP, Album)||WEA||242 231-1||Australia & New Zealand||1987||Sell This Version|