Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Protect Your Friends|
|A5||Be Straight For Us|
|B1||Closer To The End|
Words By, Music By – Minor Threat
- Art Direction, Design [Design By] – Jarek Składanek*
- Artwork [Front Cover Art: "Krsna And Mother Yasoda" Painting By] – Muralidhara Dasa (1979)*
- Bass – Jarek Sk.*
- Drums – Raya Nityananda Dasa
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Krzysztof Palczewski
- Guest [Guest Appearance], Backing Vocals – Aldona Składanek, Paweł Krych
- Guest [Guest Appearance], Conch [Kohna] – Mahaśrnga Dasa
- Guest [Guest Appearance], Mridangam [Mrdanga] – Tomasz Piotr Priya
- Guest [Guest Appearance], Vocals – Gosia Krawczyk, Radharani Dasi
- Guest [Guest Appearance], Voice – Łukasz Polowczyk (tracks: A2)
- Guitar – Hubert*
- Photography By [All Photos By] – Aldona Składanek, Hoody (4), Syama Raya Dasa
- Producer [Produced By] – Agni Hotra
- Remastered By [Re-mastered For Vinyl Release] – Grzegorz Kucharski
- Vocals, Khartal [Kartals] – Bh. Bartek
- Words By, Music By – Agni Horta* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Issued with folded doubleside sheet with lyrics in english with polish translations, photos, line-ups and photos.
Recorded and mixed in January & February 1996 at Yamaha Studio, Warsaw.
Re-mastered for vinyl release Lazy Sunday Studio, Warsaw 2016.
Originally released on CD (Life Line Records 1996) and cassette (Youth Culture Records 1997).
No Pasaran Records 2016 & Zima Records 2016.
This album is dedicated to H.M. A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabuphada Celebrating Centennial 1896-1996.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): AGNI HOTRA A RAND
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): AGNI HOTRA A RAND