Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Lost In Love
Producer – Charles Fisher, Rick Chertoff
|A2||Even The Nights Are Better
Words By, Music By – J.L. Wallace, Kenneth Bell*, Terry Skinner
|A3||The One That You Love||4:17|
|A4||Every Woman In The World
Written-By – Dominic Bugatti, Frank Musker*
Bass – Criston Barker
|B1||Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Acoustic Guitar – Sid McGinnisArranged By [With], Piano – Roy BittanBacking Vocals – Graham Russell (2)Backing Vocals [Additional] – Eric Troyer, Holly Sherwood, Rory DoddDrums – Max WeinbergEngineer – Arthur Payson, Dee Rob, John Jansen, Rod HuiEngineer [Basic Tracks] – Scott LittGuitar – Rick DerringerMastered By – Greg CalbiMixed By – Jim Steinman, John Jansen, Neil DorfsmanPercussion – Jimmy MaelenProducer [Associate] – John JansenProducer, Directed By, Written-By, Arranged By – Jim SteinmanSynthesizer – Larry Fast, Roy Bittan
|B2||All Out Of Love
Lyrics By – Clive Davis, Graham Russell (2)Music By – Graham Russell (2)
|B3||Here I Am
Words By, Music By – Norman Sallitt
- Manufactured By – Polygram Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Time
- Copyright (c) – Big Time
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Acoustic Guitar – Graham Russell (2) (tracks: A3, B3, B4)
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Backing Vocals – David Moyse (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2)
- Bass – David Green (7) (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4), David Moyse (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2)
- Drums – Ralph Cooper (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Engineer – Harry Maslin (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Executive-Producer – Clive Davis (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Illustration – Linda Fennimore
- Keyboards – Frank Esler-Smith (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B4)
- Lead Guitar – David Moyse (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4), Rex Goh (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Lead Vocals – Graham Russell (2) (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B4), Russell Hitchcock
- Management – Don Arden
- Producer – Harry Maslin (tracks: A2 to A4, B3, B4), Robie Porter (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2)
- Rhythm Guitar – David Moyse (tracks: A3, B3, B4), Graham Russell (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2), Rex Goh (tracks: A3, B3, B4)
- Vocals – Graham Russell (2) (tracks: A3 to A5, B3)
- Written-By – Graham Russell (2) (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B4)
NOTE: The tracklisting on the jacket and sleeve is wrong; the tracklisting on the labels is correct.
℗1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 Big Time. ©1983 Big Time. Made in Canada.
Track B1 recorded at The Power Station—additional recording at Cherokee Recording Studios, L.A., Skyline Studios, Inc. N.Y.C., Greene Street Recording, N.Y.C. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Rick Derringer appears courtesy of Boardwalk Records.
Roy Bittan and Max Weinberg appear courtesy of the E Street Band.
Jordache is the sponsor of the 1983 Air Supply concert tour.
Tracks A1, A4, A5, B2 ℗ 1980.
Tracks A2 ℗ 1982.
Tracks A3, B3, B4 ℗ 1981
Track B1 ℗ 1983.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): BTLC-1005-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): BTLC-1005-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts): BTLC 1005-AS SnB E1 DM-2C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runouts): BTLC 1005-BS SnB E1 DM-V2
Other Versions (5 of 51) View All
|BIT.10000||Air Supply||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp)||Big Time Phonograph Recording Co.||BIT.10000||Australia||1983||Sell This Version|
|205 545||Air Supply||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp)||Arista||205 545||Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|AC8-8024, AC8 8024||Air Supply||Greatest Hits (Cass, Comp, Club, RE, Tra)||Arista, Arista||AC8-8024, AC8 8024||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|74821113312||Air Supply||Greatest Hits (CD, Comp, RM)||BMG Ariola De Colombia S.A.||74821113312||Colombia||1999||Sell This Version|
|SPLP 1019||Air Supply||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp)||Big Time Phonograph Recording Co.||SPLP 1019||Australia||1983||Sell This Version|