- Design – Jan Bolle, Ton Homburg
- Illustration [Drawings] – Akio Suzuki
- Liner Notes – Akio Suzuki
- Liner Notes [Introduction] – Paul Panhuysen
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Reiko Yamamoto
- Mastered By – Frank van Donkersgoed
- Photography By – Hélène Panhuysen, Junko Wada, Katsuaki Furudate, Osmu Honda, Paul Panhuysen, Rolf Julius
- Recorded By – Marja Stienstra
Mastered at Tango Studio (Eindhoven, The Netherlands).
Features two instruments created by Akio Suzuki in 1970: an echo instrument called the Analapos (tracks 2-4 composed 1970-73) and his version of a Glass Harmonica (track 1 composed 1973) used in the installation piece Space in the sun.
Packaged in a 36-page book (ISBN 90-71638-10-3) printed by De Longte (Dordrecht, The Netherlands). The cover of the book is embossed with Japanese characters.
The CD is held in place in the book by a cardboard frame which has a sticker ("AKIO SUZUKI Soundsphere") and has been rubber stamped.
The entire package is held together by a translucent obi.
Edition of 1000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ACD-079008 11 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
- Other (ISBN): 90-71638-10-3