|3||I Want To Take You Higher||5:23|
|7||The Sun Goes Down||4:33|
|8||No One To Depend On||5:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tricycle Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Tricycle Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – ESP Studio
- Mixed At – ESP Studio
- Recorded At – Okinawa Climax Studio
- Mixed At – Okinawa Climax Studio
- Mastered At – Rolling Sound Mastering Studio
- Art Direction, Photography By – Akira Takasaki
- Design – Hisashi Sasaki
- Drums, Percussion, Bass, Bass [Six-strings Bass], Guitar, Vocals – Akira Takasaki
- Executive-producer – Kazuya Ebine
- Management – Keiichi Horiuchi
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineered By] – Yoichi Aikawa
- Music By – Akira Takasaki (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9 to 12)
- Producer – Akira Takasaki
- Producer [Grand Producer] – Hisatake Shibuya
- Recorded By [Assisted By ], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Tetsuya Otani
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Makio Hagiya
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Masatoshi Sakimoto
- Words By – Akira Takasaki (tracks: 7, 10)
- Words By, Music By – Escovedo Thomas Coke*, Rolie Grege*, Carabello Michael John*, Sylvester Stewart (tracks: 3)
Recorded & Mixed at ESP Studio, Okinawa Climax Studio.
Mastered at Rolling sound Mastering
Track 3 - ©Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Track 8 - ©Careers-BMG Music Publishing Inc.
℗2006 Tricycle Entertainment Inc. ©2006 Tricycle Music Inc. Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC