- Backing Vocals – Julie Lucas, Loretta Lucas
- Cello – Chris Loxley
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Koltay
- Flute – Nic Cowles
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Performer [Akron/family] – Dana Janssen, Miles Seaton, Seth Olinsky
- Producer – Akron/Family
- Saxophone [Baritone] – Jon Natchez
- Saxophone [Tenor], Arranged By – Michael Kammers*
- Trombone – Joe Beaty*
- Trumpet – Kenny Warren
- Vibraslap [Vibebro Slap], Backing Vocals – Chris Koltay
- Violin – Jannina Barefield
Gatefold sleeve containing an insert (lyrics & credits) and a download coupon.
Mastered at 45RPM for maximum audiophile-quality playback. The last groove (of Side A) containing cricket sounds on "Creatures" is a locked groove. It will repeat until your needle burns through.
'"All songs + words by Akron/Family except the second half of "They Will Appear," excerpted from "Black Elk's Vision," dictated by Black Elk to John G. Neihardt in the Spring of 1931."'
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|CRAM 144||Akron/Family||Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free (2x12", Album)||Crammed Discs||CRAM 144||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|
|URA288||Akron/Family||Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free (CD, Album)||Spunk||URA288||Australia||2009||Sell This Version|
|DOC012CD||Akron/Family||Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free (CD, Album)||Dead Oceans||DOC012CD||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|CRAM 144||Akron/Family||Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free (CD, Album)||Crammed Discs||CRAM 144||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|
|PCD-93235||Akron/Family||Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free (CD, Album)||Dead Oceans, P-Vine Records||PCD-93235||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|