|A2||What Goes Up...||3:31|
|A3||The Eagle Will Rise Again||4:20|
|A4||One More River||4:15|
|A5||Can't Take It With You||5:06|
|B1||In The Lap Of The Gods||5:27|
|B4||Shadow Of A Lonely Man||5:34|
- Acoustic Guitar – Alan Parsons, David Paton, Ian Bairnson
- Arranged By [Orchestra And Choir], Conductor – Andrew Powell
- Bass – David Paton
- Chorus Master [Choirmaster] – Bob Howes*
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Elliott
- Electric Guitar – Ian Bairnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Blair, Pat Stapley
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Keyboards – Duncan Mackay, Eric Woolfson
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Other [Orchestral Contractor] – David Katz
- Photography By – Brimson*
- Producer, Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Vocals – Colin Blunstone, David Paton, Dean Ford, Jack Harris, Lenny Zakatek
- Written-By [All Tracks] – Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
Marketed by EMI (New Zealand) Limted. EMI (NZ) Ltd.
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between September 1977 and February 1978.
Originally published in the U.K. by WOOLFSONGS LTD.
All compositions © 1977 WOOLFSONGS LTD./CAREERS MUSIC INC.
Administered by RONDOR MUSIC.
Colin Blunstone appears by courtesy of Rockets Records Ltd.
Dean Ford appears by courtesy of EMI Records Ltd.
Lenny Zakatek appears by courtesy of A & M Records.
Additional liner notes:
Special thanks to: Phil Kenzie, John Leach, Olive Simpson, The English Chorale, Smokey and Hazel, EMI Technical Engineers, Necam, and all at Abbey Road.
Came in a gatefold cover
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: AB 4180 SA
- Matrix / Runout: AB 4180 SB
Other Versions (5 of 123) View All
|SPART 1054||The Alan Parsons Project||Pyramid (LP, Album, Gat)||Arista||SPART 1054||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|TCAB 4180||The Alan Parsons Project||Pyramid (Cass, Album)||Arista||TCAB 4180||New Zealand||1978||Sell This Version|
|062-VG 60005||The Alan Parsons Project||Pyramid (LP, Album)||Arista||062-VG 60005||Greece||1978||Sell This Version|
|3C 264-60792||The Alan Parsons Project||Pyramid (Cass, Album)||Arista||3C 264-60792||Italy||1978||Sell This Version|
|610 141, 610 141-222||The Alan Parsons Project||Pyramid (CD, Album, RE)||Arista, Arista||610 141, 610 141-222||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|