|Collected+: 4 Additional Scenes||(18:00)|
|3||Auction Gallery: 67 Photographs||8:00|
- Art Direction – Martin Vladař*
- Cover – Ákos Szénási
- Design [Photo Manipulations] – Ákos Szénási
- Film Editor – Martin Vladař*
- Other [Assistance] – Britt Rinde Hvål
- Other [Cataloguing] – Britt Rinde Hvål
- Photography By – Alan Wilder
- Photography By [Additional Photography] – Britt Rinde Hvål, Frederik Svensson, Oliver Thiede
- Producer – Alan Wilder
- Research – Alan Wilder
Zion footage & additional photographs: Oliver Thiede, Britt Rinde Hvål & Frederik Svensson
Cataloguing & assistance: Britt Rinde Hvål
All regions, PAL 16:9, PCM Stereo
Limited edition of 1000. Remastered DVD of Martin Vladař's documentary film of the 'Alan Wilder/Depeche Mode Collected' auction held at the Zion Arts Centre, Manchester on September 3rd, 2011.
There are three different versions of the DVD.
This version is held in a cardboard sleeve and shows additional extra unseen footage and a photographic gallery from the auction compared to the other two. It was released on general sale through the Recoil website.
The Collected (Dark Grey) version has darker grey squares and low contrast between the red/black.
The Collected (Light Grey) version has lighter grey squares and greater contrast between the red/black.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 001AWC+