- Alto Saxophone – Riley Hampton (tracks: B6 to B8)
- Bass – Israel Crosby (tracks: A1 to B3, B6 to B8)
- Drums – Al Burroughs* (tracks: B1 to B3), Jump Jackson* (tracks: B6 to B8), Jack Cooley (tracks: A3 to A7), Sid Catlett* (tracks: A1, A1)
- Guitar – Ike Perkins (2) (tracks: A3 to B3)
- Piano – Albert Ammons
- Tenor Saxophone – Don Byas (tracks: A1, A2), Gene Ammons (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Trombone – Vic Dickenson (tracks: A1, A2)
- Trumpet – Hot Lips Page (tracks: A1, A2), Marvin Randolph (tracks: B1 to B3), Orlando Randolph (tracks: B6 to B8)
A3 to A7 Chicago 1946
B1 to B3 Chicago Sept-Oct 1947
B4 to B8 Chicago 1949
Label reeds: Limited Edition For Home Use Only.
A2 is mentioned on label as Bottoms Up, on label as Bottom Blues.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A): J1213A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B): J1213B