Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Don Cherry
- Printed By – Gantenbein AG
- Composed By – Albert Ayler (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9)
- Cornet – Don Cherry
- Double Bass – Gary Peacock
- Drums – Sunny Murray
- Executive-Producer – Bernhard "Benne" Vischer*, Werner X. Uehlinger
- Graphics [Graphic Concept] – fuhrer vienna
- Liner Notes – Andy Hamilton (4)
- Photography By [Liner And Cover Photos] – Ton Van Wageningen
- Producer [Session Originally Produced By] – Aad Bos, Michiel De Ruyter
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Jan Schelling (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Remastered By [CD Master By] – Peter Pfister
- Tenor Saxophone – Albert Ayler
7 - 9 recorded on September 10th, 1964 by Danish Radio Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tracks 7 - 9 previously released on Albert Ayler - The Copenhagen Tapes (Tracks 8 -10).
CD master by Peter Pfister on March 8th, 2016.
Special thanks to Dick Lucas.
This radio studio recordings released by permission of the estate of Albert Ayler represented by Desiree Ayler-Fellows.
Released as part of the 40th anniversary of Hat Hut Records.
1st Edition, 2016
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 52156 06782 5