|1||Eriskay Love Lilt||3:05|
|2||The Lark In The Clear Air||2:39|
|4||Come To Me Soothing Sleep||4:21|
|5||The Rowan Tree||4:29|
|6||Ar Hyd Y Nos (All Through The Night)||4:00|
|8||The Ash Grove||3:45|
|9||Dafydd Y Garreg Wen (David Of The White Rock)||2:52|
|10||The Plough Boy||1:55|
|12||O Waly, Waly||3:59|
|13||Ye Banks And Braes O'Bonnie Doon||2:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Global Radio Services Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Global Radio Services Ltd.
- Distributed By – Decca
- Recorded At – Orange Studio, Christchurch
- Recorded At – Beverly Glen Studio
- Mixed At – Bellbird Studio, Lyttelton
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Oxford University Press
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Stainer & Bell Ltd.
- Liner Notes – Aled Jones
Vocals recorded at Beverley [sic] Glen Studio, Los Angeles.
Recording dates: 19th and 22nd - 26th January 2016.
Mixed at Bellbird Studio, Lyttelton, New Zealand.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios.
This album ℗ and © 2016 Global Radio Services Ltd.
Issued in a jewel case with 8-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602547850065
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM