- Acoustic Guitar, Sympitar, Guitar [Classical Guitar, Baritone Guitar], Composed By – Alex de Grassi*
- Cymbal, Udu, Rainstick – Ian Dogole
- Design, Photography By [Additional Liner Photos] – Guillermo Prado
- Double Bass – Jon Evans (2)
- Drums – Dan Foltz
- Edited By [Digital Assembly] – Mark Wilsher
- Liner Notes – Alex de Grassi*, Enrique "Quique" Cruz*, Horacio Salinas
- Liner Notes [Translations By] – Emiliana Bean-Durán
- Management [Production Coordination] – Alison de Grassi*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Steven Miller
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Keith Feigin, Spencer Brewer
- Photography By [Alex And Quique Photo] – Pat Hunt (2)
- Photography By [Booklet Cover] – Augusto Domiguez
- Photography By [Cover And Liner] – Adam Kufeld
- Piano – Michael Bluestein
- Producer – Alex de Grassi*
- Quena, Quenacho, Rondador, Panpipes [Antara, Toyos, Chiris, Sikus], Charango, Ronroco, Bombo [Bombo Legüero], Chak'chas, Whistle [Silvato], Composed By – Quique Cruz*
- Recorded By – Alex de Grassi*, Spencer Brewer
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Jeff Beal
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jeff Beal
Recorded at Laughing Coyote Studio, Redwood City, CA, March and April 2000. Additional recording at Agoura, CA. Mixed at Laughing Coyote Studio.
Quique Cruz plays charangos and ronrocos by Chilean luthier Yelcon Montero, and kenas and kenachos by Chilean musician Toñito Morales.
Alex de Grassi plays Fred Carlson, John Mello and Lance McCollum guitars, and uses D'addario strings.
All compositions Tropo Music (BMI) and Claudio E. Durán (BMI)
© ℗ 2000 Tropo Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 59453 10022 7
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: TATA MONK/D.M.CA/2128