|A1||Range In My Kitchen Blues||2:58|
|A2||Mama, I Heard You Brought It Right Back Home||2:50|
|A3||Death Bed Blues||2:30|
|A4||Bantam Rooster Blues||3:11|
|A5||Deep Blue Sea Blues||3:09|
|A6||Mama's Bad Luck Child||3:14|
|A7||St. Louis Fair Blues||2:54|
|A8||Gold Tooth Blues||2:53|
|B1||Johnny Behren's Blues||3:00|
|B3||Days Is Lonesome||3:31|
|B4||Last Stage Blues||3:03|
|B5||Texas Troublesome Blues||3:13|
|B6||One Morning Blues||2:35|
- Guitar – Carl Davis (6) (tracks: B2, B6, B7), Eddie Lang (tracks: A7), Leon Benton (tracks: B8), Dennis "Little Hat" Jones* (tracks: A8, B1), Lonnie Johnson (2) (tracks: A1, A3 to A6), Sam Chatman* (tracks: B3 to B5), Walter Vinson (tracks: B3 to B5), Willie Reed (tracks: B6, B7)
- Liner Notes [Guitar Analysis] – Cor van Sliedregt
- Photography By – Herb Greenslade, Lawrence Brown (6), Rolf Von Arx
- Piano – Eddie Heywood (2) (tracks: A2), Edwin "Buster" Pickens* (tracks: B8)
- Producer – Guido van Rijn*
- Sleeve Notes, Liner Notes – Guido van Rijn*, Hans Vergeer
- Violin – Bo Chatman (tracks: B3 to B5)
- Vocals – Alger Alexander*
Issued with a 5-page booklet including liner notes, photos, lyrics and guitar analysis.
A1: New York, 11th August 1927.
A2: New York, 16th August 1927.
A3 to A5: San Antonio, 9th March 1928.
A6: San Antonio, 10th March 1928.
A7: New York, 20th November 1928.
A8, B1: San Antonio, 15th June 1929.
B2: San Antonio, 27th November 1929.
B3 to B5: San Antonio, 9th June 1930.
B6, B7: Forth Worth, 30th September 1934.
B8: Houston, 1950.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): AB 2009-Aı
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): AB 2009-Bı
- Rights Society: STEMRA