- Composed By – Ali Farka Toure* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10), Traditional (tracks: 3)
- Design, Artwork – Michel Koven
- Kora [Calabash] – Toumani Diabate* (tracks: 10)
- Mixed By – Zuni (2) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8)
- Mixed By [Asst.] – Mike Campbell (13) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8)
- Photography By [Photos: Back] – Jak Kilby
- Photography By [Photos: Front] – Dave Peabody
- Producer – Nick Gold, World Circuit
- Producer [Post Production] – John Hadden
- Recorded By – David Stevens (11) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8), John Hadden, Phillippe Bertrand* (tracks: 4, 9)
- Songwriter [Songs From] – Ali Farka Toure*
- Vocals, Guitar, Kora [Calabash], Bongos – Ali Farka Toure*
Recorded at the Fire House studio, London on October 4, 1987.
Bakoytereye & Bakoye recorded at Capital Radio Studios, London on September 13, 1987.
Amandrai recorded during Crossing The Border Festival at the Town and Country Club , London on October 5 1987.
© World Circuit 1988
℗ World Circuit Music 1988
Distributed by the Cartel via Revolver
Made in France
Packaging: Black tray jewel case with a 4-page booklet.
Cat# appears as WCD 007 on back cover, both spines and CD.
Cat# appears as WCD007 on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 769233000729
- Barcode (Text): 7 69233 00072 9
- Matrix / Runout: WCD007 · MASTERED BY MAYKING
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|WCB 007||Ali Farka Toure*||Ali Farka Touré (LP, Album)||World Circuit||WCB 007||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|MLPS9826||Ali Farka Touré||Ali Farka Touré (LP, Album)||Mango||MLPS9826||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|WCD007||Ali Farka Touré||Ali Farka Touré (CD)||World Circuit||WCD007||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|MLPS9826||Ali Farka Touré||Ali Farka Touré (LP, Album, Promo)||Mango||MLPS9826||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|WCC 007||Ali Farka Touré||Ali Farka Touré (Cass, Album)||World Circuit||WCC 007||UK||1987||Sell This Version|