Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction [Reissue Art Director] – Hollis King
- Bass – Cecil McBee (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Bells, Tambourine – Majid Shabazz (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Composed By – Alice Coltrane
- Design – Wallace Caldwell
- Drums – Rashied Ali
- Engineer – Orville O'Brien, Roy Musgnug
- Harp, Piano – Alice Coltrane (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Liner Notes – Alice Coltrane
- Liner Notes [Listening Notes] – Jeff Weiss (5)
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Liner Photographs] – Chuck Stewart, Ed Michel
- Producer – Alice Coltrane, Ed Michel
- Recorded By [Location Recording] – Orville O'Brien
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Soprano Saxophone, Percussion – Pharoah Sanders
- Tambura [Tamboura] – Tulsi (tracks: A1 to B1)
Includes exclusive listening notes.
A Verve Label Group Release. Originally released 1971 ©2017 UMG Recordings, Inc. Manufactured by Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 2200 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
Recorded November 8, 1970, Dix Hills, New York.
Isis and Osiris: Recorded July 4, 1970, in performance at The Village Gate, New York City.
Track durations differ between the sleeve and the labels. Label durations used in the tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557769593
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): 161191E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): 161191E2/A