- Produced At – Coltrane Records
- Recorded At – Coltrane Studio
- Recorded At – Village Gate
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Hollis King
- Bass – Cecil McBee (tracks: A1 to B1), Charlie Haden (tracks: B2)
- Bells, Tambourine – Majid Shabazz (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Composed By, Liner Notes, Producer – Alice Coltrane
- Design – Wallace Caldwell
- Drums – Rashied Ali
- Engineer – Roy Musgnug
- Engineer, Recorded By [Location Recording] – Orville O'Brien
- Harp – Alice Coltrane (tracks: B2)
- Harp, Piano – Alice Coltrane (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – GEO*
- Oud – Vishnu Wood (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Cover Photography, Liner Photographs] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Liner Photographs], Producer – Ed Michel
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Bob Thiele
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Soprano Saxophone, Percussion – Pharoah Sanders
- Tambura [Tamboura] – Tulsi (tracks: A1 to B1)
Tracks A1 to B1 - Recorded November 8, 1970, Dix Hills, New York.
Track B2 - Recorded July 4, 1970, in performance at The Village Gate, New York City.
℗1997 MCA Records, Inc. & ©1997 GRP Records, Inc. & MCA Records, Inc.
℗1997 MCA Records, Inc. Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Etched): IMP-228-A GEO ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Etched): IMP-228-B GEO ⓤ
- Barcode: 0 11105-0228-1 1