Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Hollis King
- Bass – Cecil McBee (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Bells, Tambourine – Majid Shabazz (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Design – Wallace Caldwell
- Drums – Rashied Ali
- Engineer – Orville O'Brien, Roy Musgnug
- Harp, Piano, Liner Notes, Composed By – Alice Coltrane
- Photography By [Cover] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Liner] – Chuck Stewart, Ed Michel
- Producer – Alice Coltrane, Ed Michel
- Recorded By [Location Recording] – Orville O'Brien (tracks: B2)
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Soprano Saxophone, Percussion – Pharoah Sanders
- Tambura [Tamboura] – Tulsi (tracks: A1 to B1)
Tracks A1 to B1 - Recorded November 8, 1970, Dix Hills, New York.
Track B2 - Recorded July 4, 1970, in performance at The Village Gate, New York City.
℗1997 MCA Records, Inc. & ©1997 GRP Records, Inc. & MCA Records, Inc.
℗1997 MCA Records, Inc. Made in USA.
Produced By Coltrane Records. White paper sleeve with round corners and central round holes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched. Variant 1): IMP228-A2 Set II WG/NPP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched. Variant 1): IMP-228-RE-1-B2 Set II WG/NPP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched. Variant 2 (u circled)): IMP-228-A2 Set II WG/NRP u
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched. Variant 2 (u circled)): IMP-228-RE-1-B2 Set II WG/NRP u
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched. Variant 3 (u circled)): IMP-228-A-RE-1 II NRP u
- Barcode: 0 11105-0228-1 1
- Rights Society: BMI