Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||It's Hot Tonight||3:22|
|2||Lace And Whiskey||3:14|
Musician [Player], Bass – Prakash JohnVocals – Julia Tillman Waters, Lorna Willard, Venetta Fields
|4||Damned If You Do
Musician [Player], Piano – Al Kooper, Al MacMillan*
|5||You And Me||5:09|
|6||King Of The Silver Screen||5:36|
Written-By – Chas Underwood*
|8||(No More) Love At Your Convenience||3:49|
|9||I Never Wrote Those Songs||4:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Produced For – My Own Production Company Ltd.
- Designed At – Rod Dyer, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Producers Workshop
- Mixed At – Producers Workshop
- Published By – Ezra Music
- Published By – Early Frost Music
- Published By – All By Myself
- Published By – Hi Lo Music
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Arranged By – Al MacMillan*, Bob Ezrin
- Choir – The California Boys' Choir
- Chorus Master – Douglas Neslund
- Management [Production Assistance] – Donna Dobbs, Fundador Roman, Kris Bennett, Scott Anderson (7)
- Management [Total Misdirection At Alive Enterprises] – Shep Gordon
- Mixed By [Machines By] – John Stephens (6)
- Musician [Player], Bass – Babbitt*, Tony Levin (tracks: 2, 4, 7)
- Musician [Player], Drums – Allan Schwartzberg, Jim Gordon (tracks: 3, 4, 5)
- Musician [Player], Guitar – Steve Hunter
- Musician [Player], Guitar, Vocals – Dick Wagner
- Musician [Player], Keyboards – Jozef Chirowski
- Musician [Player], Keyboards, Vocals – Bob Ezrin
- Musician [Player], Percussion, Vocals – Jimmy Maelen
- Musician [Player], Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Ernie Watts
- Other [Alcoholic Advisor] – Joe Gannon
- Performer [Alice Plays Himself] – Alice Cooper (2)
- Photography By [Alice's Portraits] – Terry O'Neill (2)
- Photography By [Cover], Design [Cover] – Richard Seireeni
- Producer [For My Own Production Co. Ltd.] – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Brian Christian
- Recorded By [With] – Colonel Tubby, Galen Senegles*, Jim Frank, John Jansen, Rick Hart, Robert Hrycyna, Robert Stasiak, Tony D'amico
- Transcription By [Lyrics] – Linda Hennrick
- Written-By – Cooper* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10), Ezrin* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10), Wagner* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 10)
Mixed at: Producer's Workshop.
Design for Rod Dyer Inc.
France WE 833
(Original Album from 1977)
A Black Widow/KRU Production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075992622721
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 759926227-2.3 V01 DBO
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 054T
- Other: WE 833
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|BSK 3027||Alice Cooper (2)||Lace And Whiskey (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3027||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|K56365, BSK 3027||Alice Cooper (2)||Lace And Whiskey (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||K56365, BSK 3027||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|997||Alice Cooper (2)||Lace And Whiskey (LP, Album)||Melodi Plak||997||Turkey||1977||Sell This Version|
|383||Alice Cooper (2)||Lace And Whiskey (LP, Album)||High Stereo||383||South Korea||1977||Sell This Version|
|7599-26227-2||Alice Cooper (2)||Lace And Whiskey (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records (2)||7599-26227-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|