Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buttnugget Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Jack Lord Music
- Copyright (c) – Lungclam Music
- Copyright (c) – Phlembot Music
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- A&R – Nick Terzo
- Art Direction, Other [Fx] – Mary Maurer
- Bass – Mike Starr*
- Booking – Troy Blakely
- Booking [Abroad] – John Jackson (18)
- Design – Doug Erb
- Design [Logo] – David Coleman (5)
- Design [Sun Logo, Icons] – Layne Staley
- Drums – Sean Kinney
- Engineer – Brian Carlstrom*
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Annette Cisneros
- Engineer [Assistant] – Annette Cisneros, Ulrich Wild
- Legal – Jody Graham
- Management – Kelly Curtis, Susan Silver
- Management [Accounting] – Lee Johnson (7)
- Management [Product Management] – Peter Fletcher
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer, Steve Hall
- Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Photography By – Rocky Schenck
- Producer – Alice In Chains, Dave Jerden
- Vocals, Guitar – Jerry Cantrell, Layne Staley
- Written-By – Cantrell* (tracks: 1 to 8, 12, 13), Staley* (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8, 10, 11)
Similar to Alice In Chains - Dirt which has different Rights Society (BIEM/STEMRA), Back Cover design and has no Mastering OR Mould SID.
Identical to Alice In Chains - Dirt which is a DADC Austria pressing with same cat# and matrix string except this release has "Sony Music" in the Matrix.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
The first cat# is on spine and disc. The second on back cover and on the inlay.
Sticker on front of jewel case:
Track 9 is not mentioned on the release, so the track numbers on the backcover for tracks 10-13 are one too high.
The tracklist on the disc is also incorrect because it lists "Down in a hole" as track 4 so the track numbers after are wrong. Track 10 (which is actually track 9) is not mentioned.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 233029
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747233029
- Rights Society: SACEM/SACD/SDRM/SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC0162
- Price Code: CB 791
- Other (Sony Format Code): CDC
- Other (Sony Format Code): CF
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 01-472330-10 21 A2 Sony Music
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94Z1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 01-472330-10 21 Sony Music B8
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 947A
- Other (Variant 3, In The Mould): *
Other Versions (5 of 93) View All
|CK 52475, 52475||Alice In Chains||Dirt (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 52475, 52475||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|CT 52475||Alice In Chains||Dirt (Cass, Album, Promo)||Columbia||CT 52475||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|none||Alice In Chains||Dirt (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Alice In Chains)||none||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|472330 1, COL 472330 1||Alice In Chains||Dirt (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial, Red)||Columbia (2), Columbia (2)||472330 1, COL 472330 1||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 5993||Alice In Chains||Dirt (CD, Album)||Sony Records||SRCS 5993||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|