- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1972" at bottom
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "© 1972, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed and made in England by Clout & Baker Ltd."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6546 on sleeve
- SXL.6546 on labels
- Recorded 9 - 19 May 1971 at Decca Studios (West Hampstead Studio 3)
- Labelography code: ED4
- The title appears this way on back of the sleeve and on spine. On the labels the title is "A Schumann Piano Recital"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-11094-2W BN 3 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-11095-1W CG 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.11094
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.11095