Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Plague Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anagram Records
- Copyright (c) – Plague Records
- Copyright (c) – Anagram Records
- Record Company – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Lacquer Cut At – Porky's Mastering
- Recorded At – Arena Auditorium, Valencia, Spain
- Recorded At – London Astoria
- Recorded At – FBZ Bürgerpark, Braunschweig
- Recorded At – Live Station, Dortmund
- Recorded At – The Longhorn, Stuttgart
- Pressed By – MPO
- Artwork [Bogeyman Front Cover Pic & Collage] – Nik Fiend
- Artwork [Collage Skeletons Drawn By] – Darrell Dulude
- Artwork [Stage Set, Concept] – Nik Fiend
- Artwork [Stage Set, Constructed By] – Benny Lard
- Booking [Tour Booked By] – Ben Winchester, David Levy (5)
- Compiled By – Costello (4), Hallett, Fiend*
- Crew [The Skeleton Crew], Lighting [Assistant] – Milky (4)
- Crew [The Skeleton Crew], Other [Driving] – Keith Pittaway (2)
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Effects [Fx], Lighting [Assistant] – John Boath
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Engineer [Sound] – Len Davies (4)
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Lighting [Design & Engineering] – Paul 'Benny' Bainbridge*
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Other [Driving, Merch & Torch!] – Wolfie (13)
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Technician [Guitar & Drum] – Andy (27)
- Crew [The Space Cadets], Technician [Keyboard] – 'Sir' Moz*
- Design [Stage Set] – Nik Fiend, Paul Bainbridge
- Lacquer Cut By [Album Cut] – George*
- Other [Promoted By, Edinburgh] – Euam McNaught, George Duffin
- Other [Promoted By, France] – Alex Callin
- Other [Promoted By, Germany] – Michael Löffler
- Other [Promoted By, Holland] – Eric van Eerdendonburg
- Other [Promoted By, London] – Paul Hutton
- Other [Promoted By, Manchester] – Kathy Wintle
- Other [Promoted By, Spain] – Nacho Royo & Friends
- Painting [Stage Set, Assistant] – Rat*
- Painting [Stage Set] – Nik*
- Performer [The Band] – Mrs Fiend*, Nik Fiend, Rat Fink Jnr.*, Doctor Milton*
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo], Layout – The Wolfman (2)
- Photography By [Collage Photos Taken By] – Andy (27), Angie McVeight, Marci Suesterhenn, Moz (3), Patrick Gilbert (2), Paul McVeight, Philip Marchal, Swill (10), Tina Strenge, Wolfie (13)
- Photography By [Front Cover Photos] – Marci Suesterhenn
- Written-By – C. Wade* (tracks: A1 to C3, D2, D3), D. James* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D2, D3), J. Freshwater* (tracks: B2, D3), N. Wade* (tracks: A1 to C3, D2, D3)
A division of Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Distributed by Pinnacle
Manufactured in England
Album cut [...] at Porky's June '89
Tour booked [...] for Albert Samuel at Worldwide Talent.
Promoted in Holland [...] at Europop.
Promoted in Germany [...] at Hammer Promotions GmbH.
Promoted in France [...] at Cabaret.
Promoted in Manchester [...] at The Poly.
Promoted in Edinburgh [...] at The Venue.
Promoted in London [...] at Metropolis Music.
Promoted in Spain [...] of Zaragoza.
Recorded live on the band's 1989 'Another Planet' European tour.
This issue was released in gatefold sleeve.
Tracks B1, B2, C3, D1, D2 recorded at The Arena, Valencia, Spain.
Tracks A2, A3 recorded at the Astoria Theatre, London, U.K.
Tracks C1, C2 recorded at F.B.Z. Bürgerpark, Braunschweig, W. Germany.
Track A1 recorded at Live Station, Dortmund, W. Germany.
Track D3 recorded at The Longhorn, Stuttgart, W. Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 204119
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013929204119
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, scratched): [two fishes] PLAY LOUD AND DIE !! MPO _ GRAM 41 A¹ SMELLS LIKE... SUCK CESS - Hi IM CESS.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, scratched): [fish] NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC # NUMBER ONE. A PORKY PRIME FIENDISH CUT. MPO GRAM 41 B¹ [fish]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, scratched): PICK THE BONES OUT OF THAT THEN, HUH! MPO GRAM 41 C¹ A PORKY PRIME CUT.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, scratched): OINK. MPO GRAM 41 D¹ SMOKE IN THIS RECORD WONT DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH ONLY YOUR BRAIN [brain] [skull] [two other unidentified symbols]
- Other (Disc Labels, Side A and C): ✩ WRITHE & REGURGITATE✩
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|C GRAM 41||Alien Sex Fiend||Too Much Acid? (Cass, Album)||Anagram Records||C GRAM 41||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SPV 77-3040||Alien Sex Fiend||Too Much Acid ? (2xLP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Rebel Rec.||SPV 77-3040||Germany||1989||Sell This Version|
|GRAM 41||Alien Sex Fiend||Too Much Acid? (2xLP, Album, TP)||Anagram Records, Plague Records||GRAM 41||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|CDM GOTH 13||Alien Sex Fiend||Too Much Acid? (CD, Album, RE)||Anagram Records, Plague Records||CDM GOTH 13||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|CD GRAM 41||Alien Sex Fiend||Too Much Acid? (CD, Album)||Anagram Records, Plague Records||CD GRAM 41||UK||1989||Sell This Version|