- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Double Happiness Records
- Copyright (c) – Double Happiness Records
- Licensed To – Fierce! Distribution
- Manufactured By – Fierce! Distribution
- Marketed By – Fierce! Distribution
- Distributed By – Fierce! Distribution
- Made By – Disctronics, UK
- Recorded At – Quad Studios
- Recorded At – The Guatemalan
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Recorded At – Imperial Palace Resort, Las Vegas, NV
- Recorded At – Holiday Inn Express, Hollywood, CA
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Mastered At – Mastermix
Comes in a transparent DVD case with a sticker covering the front and the spine. Includes 4 bio cards.
The track list is followed by (not final order). Track 10 (Pop Music) remains otherwise unreleased. It was only every available on this pre-release. The final album has the song "Let It Rain" instead of this song.
Additional credit info as per release:
Recorded at Quad Studios (Nashville, TN),
The Guatemalan (Nashville, TN),
Konk Studios (London, UK),
Imperial Palace Resort room 708 (Las Vegas, NV)
Holiday Inn Express room 213 (Hollywood, CA).
Mixed by Mark Freegard for 140db at Konk Studio (London, UK)
Mastered by Ken Love at Mastermix (Nashville, TN)
Brian Whitman* appears courtesy of Miramax.
* The release doesn't specify how Brian Whitman contributed to this album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ALLSTARUTD 01 DISCTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L501
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8741
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|FRD0204R||All Star United||Revolution (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||Furious? Records US||FRD0204R||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|FIERCD01P||All Star United||Revolution Prerelease_cd (CDr, Album, Promo)||Double Happiness Records||FIERCD01P||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|FIERCD01||All Star United||Revolution (CD, Album)||Double Happiness Records||FIERCD01||UK||2002||Sell This Version|