- Artwork [Front Cover Artwork] – Santiago Caruso
- Design [Album Design] – Johan Brand
- Drums [Tama Artstart I (Cordia)], Cymbal [Cymbals], Snare [Yamaha Oak Custom Absolute Noveau Snare Drum], Vibraphone, Marimba, Xylophone, Glockenspiel, Crotales, Timpani, Bass Drum [Gran Cassa], Wood Block [Wood Blocks], Tam-tam, Bells [Tubular Bells] – Erik Hammarström
- Engineer [Drum Recordings Engineered By] – Jonas Engdegård
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production For AMS Records] – Matthias Scheller
- Grand Piano [Grand Pianos], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzers, Pianets], Clavinet, Organ [Organs], Mellotron [Mellotron M4000D], Synth [Moog Voyager] – Thomas Johnson (3)
- Graphic Design – Johan Brand, Petra Brand (2)
- Guest [Guest Musician], Bass Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Fredrik Lindborg
- Guest [Guest Musician], Bass Flute, Concert Flute, Recorder [Tenor And Alto Recorder] – Matthias Bååth
- Guest [Guest Musician], Concert Flute – Magnus Båge
- Guest [Guest Musician], Guitar [Organic Guitars] – Phil Mercy
- Guest [Guest Musician], Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Karl Olandersson
- Liner Notes – Johan Brand
- Lyrics By – Johan Brand
- Mellotron [Mellotron M400 And M4000D], Synth [Moog Voyager, Moog Minitaur], Organ [Organs], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Bass [Rickenbacker 4001 And 4001S Basses, Fender Jazz Deluxe Bass, Revelation Jazzmaster VI Bass], Pedalboard [Moog Taurus I], Electric Guitar [Epiphone Gibson Les Paul Guitar, Green Gibson Les Paul Guitar], Percussion, Vocals – Johan Brand
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Alar Suurna
- Musical Assistance [Writing, Arranging And Production Contributions By] – Thomas Johnson (3)
- Recorded By [Drums Recorded By] – Johan Brand, Thomas Johnson (3)
- Recorded By [Flute Played By Magnus Recorded By] – Magnus*
- Recorded By [Guitars Played By Phil Mercy Recorded By] – Phil*
- Recorded By [Most Instruments And Vocals Recorded By] – Johan Brand
- Recorded By [Part Of The Flute And Recorders Played By Matthias Baath Recorded In Berlin By] – Matthias*
- Recorded By [Percussion Recorded By] – Johan Brand
- Text By [Album Title "A Drop Of Light" By] – Santiago Caruso
- Vocals – Miranda Brand
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Johan Brand
Most instruments and vocals recorded in the Aggrofon studio in Vaxholm, 2014-2018.
Keyboards were also recorded at Thomas' Krypin studio, Stockholm, 2016-2018.
Drums recorded at Jonas Engdegard's home studio Ekerö, in September 2017.
Percussion recorded at Solna Cultural School, May 2018.
Guitars played by Phil (Mercy) recorded in Watchfield, England, April-May 2018
Flute recorded in Grisslinge-Mörtnäs, April-May 2018.
Part of the flute and recorders played by Matthias (Bååth) were recorded at Rooftop Recordings, Berlin, March-April 2018.
Mixed and mastered at All Arts Recording, June-August 2018..
On back of the cardboard sleeve:
Distrib. BTF srl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8016158330038
- Barcode (Text): 8 016158 330038
- Matrix / Runout: HDC - 0482 - AMS300CD
- Mould SID Code: IFPI WL29
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|DUPG-231||All Traps On Earth||A Drop Of Light (CD, Album, Pap)||AMS Records (6)||DUPG-231||Japan||2018||Sell This Version|
|AMS 300 CD, AMS300CD||All Traps On Earth||A Drop Of Light (CD, Album, Unofficial)||AMS Records (7), AMS Records (7)||AMS 300 CD, AMS300CD||Russia||2018||Sell This Version|
|AMS LP 145, AMSLP145||All Traps On Earth||A Drop Of Light (2xLP, Album, Ltd, 180)||AMS Records (6), AMS Records (6)||AMS LP 145, AMSLP145||Italy||2018||Sell This Version|
|AMS LP145, AMS300CD||All Traps On Earth||A Drop Of Light (Box, Dlx, Ltd, Num)||AMS Records (6), AMS Records (6)||AMS LP145, AMS300CD||Italy||2018||Sell This Version|