Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R [UMe] – Jeff Fura
- Art Direction – Vartan (4)
- Artwork [Graphic Concept] – Judi Reeve
- Bass – Lamar Williams (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Compilation Producer – Bill Levenson
- Compilation Producer [Assistant], Tape Op [Tape Transfers] – Eliot Kissileff
- Design – Mike Diehl*
- Drums, Congas – Jaimoe* (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Drums, Percussion, Timpani, Congas – Butch Trucks (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Engineer – Buddy Thornton (tracks: CD1 & CD2), Johnny Sandlin, Ovie Sparks (tracks: CD1 & CD2), Tom Flye (tracks: CD3 & CD4), Tom Scott (7) (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Layout, Design – Barry Feinstein, Vicki Hodgett*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Organ, Rhythm Guitar – Gregg Allman (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar – Richard Betts* (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Liner Notes [Essay] – Scott Schinder
- Mastered By – Seth Foster
- Mixed By [Additional] – Kevin Reeves (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Mixed By [Capricorn And Record Plant] – Johnny Sandlin (tracks: CD1, CD3 & CD4)
- Mixed By [Capricorn] – Ovie Sparks (tracks: CD1, CD3 & CD4)
- Mixed By [Record Plant] – Kurt Kinzel (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Mixed By, Edited By – Bill Levenson (tracks: CD2), Eliot Kissileff (tracks: CD2)
- Photography By – Bo Meriwether, Dan Hudson, Jr.*, Herb Kossover, Kirk West, Robert Levy (4), Sidney Smith (3), Twiggs Lyndon
- Piano, Electric Piano, Backing Vocals – Chuck Leavell (tracks: CD3 & CD4)
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin (tracks: CD1), The Allman Brothers Band (tracks: CD1)
- Production Manager – Beth Stempel
- Research [Project Research], Liner Notes [Editorial Assistance] – John Lynskey
- Research [Tape Research] – Andy Skurow
Recorded and mixed at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, Georgia.
LP originally released as Capricorn CP-0111, August 1973.
Recorded at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, Georgia.
- Track 1: Rehearsal recording, December 3, 1972.
- Track 2: Rehearsal recording, late October/early November 1972.
- Track 3: Instrumental outtake, November 8, 1972.
- Tracks 4 & 5: Both rehearsal recordings, date unknown (Tape box reads: "Breaking in Chuck Leavell to old songs & working up new songs.").
- Track 6: Rehearsal recording, December 3, 1972.
- Track 7: Outtake recording, May 13, 1973.
- Track 8: Outtake recording, May 27, 1973.
- Track 9: Jam recording, March 8, 1973.
Mixed and edited at Sterling Sound, New York, September 2012 - March 2013.
Discs 3 & 4:
Recorded live at Winterland, San Francisco, September 26, 1973.
Recorded by Record Plant Remote Truck.
Mixed at Record Plant Studios, Sausalito, CA, September 27, 1973, and at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, GA, December 7, 1973.
Additional mixes at 4th Floor Studios, New York, March 2013.
- Disc 3 Tracks 2, 7 & 8, & Disc 4 Track 1 previously available on "Wipe The Windows, Check The Oil, Dollar Gass" (1976).
- Disc 3 Track 4 previously available on "Dreams" (1989).
- Other tracks previously unreleased.
Tape research at the Universal Tape Vaults.
Tape transfers at Sterling Sound, New York.
(P)(C)2013 The Island Def Jam Music Group, 1755 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 - U.S.A.
Distributed by Universal Music Distribution. All rights reserved.
The original album was dedicated to a brother - Berry Oakley.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 0253728807 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 602537288076
Other Versions (5 of 134) View All
|CP 0111||The Allman Brothers Band||Brothers And Sisters (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records||CP 0111||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|CP 0111||The Allman Brothers Band||Brothers And Sisters (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records||CP 0111||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|UICY-15225||The Allman Brothers Band||Brothers And Sisters (2xCD, Album, Dlx, SHM)||Mercury||UICY-15225||Japan||2013||Sell This Version|
|CPN 0111||The Allman Brothers Band||Brothers And Sisters (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records||CPN 0111||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|CAP 47 507||The Allman Brothers Band||Brothers And Sisters (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records||CAP 47 507||Germany||1973||Sell This Version|