- Accordion – Arnold Dreyblatt (tracks: 6)
- Composed By – Alvin Curran
- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Horn [Shofar] – Alvin Curran
- Mastered By – Scott Hull (2)
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Producer, Liner Notes – Alvin Curran
- Photography By [Obi Photo] – Mariateresa Barbieri
- Photography By [Shofar Practice Portraits] – Susan Levenstein
- Photography By [Shofar Studio Portrait] – Amedeo Castellani
- Recorded By – Luca Spagnoletti, Maggi Payne (tracks: 3)
- Sampler, Electronics – Alvin Curran (tracks: 2, 4 to 7)
- Soprano Clarinet – Michael Riessler (tracks: 6)
- Tam-tam [Large] – William Winant (tracks: 3)
Tracks 1, 2 recorded July 2012 at Studio Luca Spagnoletti, Rome, Italy.
Track 3 Tam Tam solo recorded April 2012, Mills College, CA
Track 4 recorded June 2012 at Studio Luca Spagnoletti, Rome, Italy.
Tracks 5, 7 recorded 2008 for the Alef-Bet Sound Project
(Contemporary Jewish Museum San Francisco) at Studio Luca Spagnoletti, Rome, Italy.
Track 6 recorded at Studio Luca Spagnoletti, Rome, Italy with a remixed fragment of a 1990 WDR Cologne concert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 702397817628