|2||Whores Of Hollywood|
|3||Lovers Are Killers|
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Blind Serenade Music
- Licensed To – T.Y.S., Inc.
- Licensed From – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Record Company – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-17428
- Bass – Tumor, John*
- Drums – Larkin*
- Guitar – Paul Fig, S. Mayo*
- Management – Freeze Artist Management*, John Reese
- Mixed By – Chuck Johnson (2) (tracks: 1), Steve Evetts (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Photography By [Inside Photo] – Dean Karr
- Photography By [Microphone / Hand Photo] – Nigel Copp
- Producer – Ross Robinson
- Vocals – Casey Chaos
- Written-By – Casey Chaos
Pubished (sic) by EMI April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Blind Serenade Music (ASCAP).
Issued under license to T.Y.S., Inc. from The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗ 1999 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc. © 1999 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- ASIN: B00004R7H9
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861213152
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Other: R5026.2
- Other: CB 608
- Other: 8021315RR
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L0 30
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0780
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] A-17428/ RR21315 B