|A3||I Need You||2:32|
|A4||Old Man Took||3:17|
|B3||To Each His Own||3:11|
|B6||Sister Golden Hair||3:09|
|B7||A Horse With No Name||4:01|
- Recorded At – The Greek Theatre
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Wishbone Music (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Bass – David Dickey
- Conductor – Elmer Bernstein
- Design [Cover] – Phil Hartmann*
- Drums – Willie Leacox
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Assistants] – Colin Fairley, Tom Anderson (3)
- Guitar – Dewey Bunnell
- Guitar, Piano – Gerry Beckley
- Keyboards [Additional], Saxophone – Jimmy Calire
- Management [Direction] – Hartmann & Goodman
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – JG*
- Percussion – Tom Walsh
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Producer, Arranged By – George Martin
- Recorded By – Terry Stark
- Written-By – Bunnell* (tracks: A1, A4, A6, A7, B2, B5, B7), Beckley* (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B3, B4, B6), Ramsey* (tracks: A2)
Jacksonville Pressing on the Burbank Label, variant of these Jacksonville (1) and (2) by same catalog #.
Embossed cover and liner; custom inner sleeve contains credits and photos; poster insert included
All the tunes are taken from the fourth night of a four night engagement recorded at the Greek Theatre, July 24, 1977.
Remote Recording: Record Plant Mobile
All selections Published by WB Music Corp. except A2 by Wishbone Music
A Side total time (including applause) 23:11
B Side total time (including applause) 23:13
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Kendun, 0 stamps): BSK-1-3136-JW 2 #1 ᴋᴇɴᴅᴜɴ-b JG 0
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Kendun, 0 stamps): BSK-2-3136-JW 3 #1 ᴋᴇɴᴅᴜɴ JG 0
- Pressing Plant ID: 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|56 434||America (2)||Live (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||56 434||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|150.037||America (2)||Live (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||150.037||Venezuela||1977||Sell This Version|
|WB 56434, (BSK 3136)||America (2)||Live (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56434, (BSK 3136)||Netherlands||1977||Sell This Version|
|WB 56 434||America (2)||Live (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 434||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|WB 56 434||America (2)||Live (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 434||Portugal||1977||Sell This Version|