|A1||Five Silent Miles (Demo)||4:18|
|A2||Song #1 / Song #2 (Demo)||6:41|
|B1||The Summer Ends (Demo)||4:47|
|B2||For Sure (Demo)||4:01|
- Bass – Mike Kinsella (tracks: B2)
- Cover – Max Stern
- Drum Machine ["Rhythm King"] – Steve Lamos (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Steve Lamos
- Guitar – Mike Kinsella (tracks: A1,A2,B1), Steve Holmes (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Saff*
- Layout – Jerrod Landon Porter
- Liner Notes – Steve Holmes (2)
- Mastered By – Steve Fallone
- Photography By – Mitchell Wojcik
- Trumpet – Steve Lamos (tracks: A2,B2)
One time pressing, limited to 2000.
Earliest recordings of the band.
Recording in May, 1997.
"Engineered" by Steve Lamos's dad by setting up two mics at 90 degree angles, setting the levels, and hitting record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): PRC-400-A SAFF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): PRC-400-B SAFF