|A||Everybody Who Wants To Be Free (Part 1)|
|B||Everybody Who Wants To Be Free (Part 2)|
- Published By – Gold Bulb Music
- Produced For – L & M Recordings
- Recorded At – Ohmit Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Bionic (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Now-Again Records
- Copyright (c) – Now-Again Records
- Record Company – Stones Throw Records
- Manufactured By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Distributed By – Fat Beats Distribution
- Artwork [Cover Art], Design – Matt Rowland (2)
- Bass Guitar, Leader, Other [Co-Founder], Sleeve Notes – James "Red" Massie
- Drums – Kirk Alexander
- Engineer – Les Ohmit
- Guitar – Calvin Williams
- Lead Vocals – A. Louis Cobbs
- Mastered By – Dave Cooley
- Producer, Other [Licensed By] – Herb Miller
- Reissue Producer – Egon
- Saxophone – James "Gino" Johnson
- Trumpet – Herman Walker
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Joseph Trotter
- Vocals, Percussion – Damon Malone
- Written-By – Amnesty
Recorded circa 1972 at Ohmit Recording Studios, Indianapolis, IN.
Mastered at Bionic, Los Angeles, CA.
Front cover photo courtesy of Jason Yoder.
Photos of the recording session (back cover) courtesy of James Massie.
Published by Gold Bulb Music, BMI.
℗ & © 2002 Now-Again Records, a division of Stones Throw Records, Los Angeles, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): NA-7005-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): NA-7005-B
- Barcode: 9 999203 357466