Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Hyperactive (2)
- Recorded At – Dapking Studios
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Record Company – Mac Daddy Studios
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Alto Saxophone – Andy Mackintosh*, Chris Davies (8)
- Arranged By [All Band Arrangements] – Gabriel Roth
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Chris Elliott
- Baritone Saxophone – Dave Bishop
- Bass Guitar – Nick Movshon
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, Joely Koos, John Heley
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Drums – Homer Steinweiss
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Dom Morley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jesse Gladstone, Mike Makowski
- Guitar – Binky Griptite, Thomas Brenneck
- Leader [Orchestra], Violin – Perry Montague-Mason
- Mixed By – Tom Elmhirst
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Paul
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Piano – Victor Axelrod
- Producer, Tambourine, Arranged By [All Band Arrangements], Recorded By – Mark Ronson
- Recorded By – Vaughan Merrick
- Tenor Saxophone – Jamie Talbot
- Viola – Bruce White, Jon Thorne (3), Katie Wilkinson, Rachel Bolt
- Violin – Boguslaw Kostecki, Chris Tombling, Liz Edwards*, Everton Nelson, Jonathan Rees, Mark Berrow, Peter Hanson, Tom Pigott-Smith, Warren Zielinski
- Written-By – Amy Winehouse, Mark Ronson
Mixed for Osohso. Recorded at Dapking Studios, Chung King Studios and Metropolis Studios, London.
Tracks 1 and 2 recorded at Mac Daddy Studios. Remix c/o Matt Waterhouse Represents (MWR).
℗ 2007 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company. © 2007 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company. Made in the EU.
Sticker on back of slimline jewel case:
"***MAJOR HYPER PRIORITY!***
Amy Winehouse "Back To Black" [Island]
Street Date: 16/04/07
Fresh from her triumphant performance at the Brits where she picked up the British Female Solo Artists award, Amy Winehouse has her much anticipated new single, 'Back To Black", the title track from Amy's stunning #1 album, that is on the verge of going triple platinum.
Steve Mac turns in an epic house vocal mix, as well as a grungier Smack Dub, that has already been supported on Tong's show. For your Big Beat sets, Mushtaq turn in one awesome mix, that, along with Steve's Mix, fully utilise the soaring melodic strings and Amy's stunning vocal to maximum effect.
If goes without saying that this record is a huge deal for us, so give Amy your maximum attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC00407
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo x4] 1726822 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L138
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 0470
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|173 232 5||Amy Winehouse||Back To Black (CD, Single, Enh)||Universal Records||173 232 5||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|FALLOUT 10||The Rumble Strips / Amy Winehouse||The Rumble Strips / Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (7", Single, Promo, W/Lbl, Sol)||Fallout Recordings||FALLOUT 10||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|06007 5306460 3||Amy Winehouse||Back To Black (CD, Single)||Universal Records, Island Records Group||06007 5306460 3||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||2007||Sell This Version|
|UNIR 21952-2||Amy Winehouse||Back To Black (CD, Single, Promo)||Universal Republic Records||UNIR 21952-2||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|AMYCDPRO8||Amy Winehouse||Back To Black (CD, Single, Promo)||Island Records Group, Universal Records||AMYCDPRO8||UK||2007||Sell This Version|