Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Cover Artwork] – Liz Parkinson
- Design – David S. Faris
- Guitar, Bass, Programmed By – Christopher Perry*
- Loops [Additional] – Frangioni*, Mendelson*
- Lyrics By – Danella Hocevar (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7)
- Percussion – Michael Klüg
- Performer, Composed By – An April March
- Photography By – Dean Tomlinson
- Recorded By [With] – Chris Hegge, Christopher Perry*
- Voice, Guitar, Bass – Danella Hocevar
Limited edition of 600 hand-numbered copies in slim case. Promo copies also exist with PROMO written in black ink instead of a number.
Original version of Track 5 appears on <a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/727717>"Impatiens"</a>.
"This Is..." contains a sample from "September Scar II", The Curtain Society, courtesy Bedazzled Records.
"We Were Never Attached" contains a sample from "Motion", Tenth Planet, courtesy Unit-E Music.
Additional loops by Frangipani / Mendelson, courtesy of East/Wsst.
Cover artwork: "She Goes", Liz Parkinson
Design: David S. Faris (Plan Eleven)
(c)1996, An April March
(p)1996, Cartwheel Recordings (SOCAN)
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DIDX-045132 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L323
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 505F
- Rights Society: SOCAN