- Drums – Fra∴ Abdabor (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Unknown Ikon* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Organ, Other [Old Hair], Drums [Hammer], Other [Holy Water And Meditations] – Karl Hieronymus Emil* (tracks: B)
- Other [Basic, Scrolls And Dark Age], Vocals [Chants] – Janne "Old Koth" Eriksson (tracks: B)
- Piano, Violin, Other [Church, Chasms And Nail], Vocals [Vox] – Karl Axel Mikael Ignatius (tracks: B)
Previously released in 2012 on cassette by Total Holocaust Records.
Track B is listed as 'Christ's Dawn Vel Canta Symphoniæ Sacrosanctæ Phasmatvm Exseqvialivm' on the back cover.
Recorded at the dawn of Roman Catholic Black Metal, Old Malacht Studios, October 2004, "under a waxing moon the eight month in the 5765th year".
Final additions, N-track old old God, "the night when the eclipsed full moon became as blood", hours before dawn, the 13th of Cheshvan.
Mastered at DB Studios, insequenti anno.
Ars luminis MXII
Includes double-sided insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - stamped): 102782M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - stamped): 102782M2/A