Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Anal Cunt||Killing Yourself To Live (Edited "Live At Last" Version)|
|A2||–Anal Cunt||It's Allright / Sabra Cadabra / Blow On A Jug
Backing Vocals [On Sabra Cadabra] – Josh*, Paul Kraynak, Seth*Lead Vocals [Lead Stomach On Blow On A Jug] – Paul KraynakNoises [Rumble Minze Bottle On Blow On A Jug] – Josh Martin (2)Piano [On It's Allright] – Bill T. MillerVocals [Rhythm Stomach On Blow On A Jug] – Seth Putnam
Bass – Vince LeblancDrums – Joe LacazeGuitar – Brian Patton, Jim Bower*Vocals – Michael Williams*
- Guitar – Josh Martin (2) (tracks: A1, A2)
- Layout, Artwork – A. Turner*
- Mastered By [Vinyl Cut] – GSV*
- Mixed By – Anal Cunt (tracks: A1, A2), Bill T. Miller (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By – Bill T. Miller (tracks: A1, A2)
- Vocals, Drums – Seth Putnam (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By [Based On Songs Written By] – Ward*, Black Sabbath, Butler*, Osbourne*, Iommi*
Released with an insert sheet.
Tracks A1 and A2 recorded at Headroom Studios.
'Abacadabra' stolen from the Steve Miller Band.
Track B recorded at RBA Studios, New Orleans, March 1997.
First catalog# appears on center labels and insert sheet, second on back sleeve.
Mastered at Frankford Wayne Mastering Labs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side Etchings): HH-666-12-A FUCK UP YOU BUM,... L-48618 F/W GSV
- Matrix / Runout (B-side Etchings): HH-666-12-B ... I KEEL YOU L-48618-X F/W GSV