|1||Resurrection (Recorded In Capri)||5:19|
|2||Overdue Goodbye (Recorded In Murcia)||4:23|
|3||Rearview (Recorded In Ostuni)||4:25|
|4||In Your Eyes (Recorded In Ostuni)||4:17|
|5||Dark White Girl (Recorded In Taormina)||3:49|
|6||The Saddest Part (Recorded In Schopfheim)||4:15|
|7||Who's Gonna Stop The Rain (Recorded In Dinslaken)||5:05|
|8||Pendulum (Recorded In Monte Urano)||3:52|
|9||Time (Recorded In Verbania)||3:46|
|10||Underground Army (Recorded In Dinslaken)||4:18|
- Artwork [Album Artwork] – itsNorbee
- Backing Vocals – Maria Quintile*
- Bass, Music Director [MD] – Orefu Orakwue
- Design [Tour Book Design], Artwork [Tour Artwork] – Steve Stacey
- Directed By [Tour] – Keely Myers
- Drums – Steve Barney
- Engineer [FOH Engineer] – Chris Madden
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – Horst Hartmann (2)
- Guitar – Deeral Aldridge*
- Lighting [Lightning Tech] – Tom Bailey
- Lighting Director [LD], Lighting [Lightning Operator] – Simon Horn
- Management – Craig Logan, Grant Logan, Maria Mcmenemy, Rene Renner, Shawn Newkirk, Vikki Josephs
- Other [Agent] – Dominic Price, Evie Ranscombe, Lizzie Holdforth, Nigel Hassler, Shoshanna Stone
- Other [Backline] – Stuart Quinnell
- Other [Chef / Caterer] – Lucy Bell (2)
- Other [Dancer], Backing Vocals [BVs] – Anjula Kelly-Nair, Christina Andrea, Victoria Bunney
- Other [Hair And Makeup] – Kolbrun Kristjansdottir
- Other [Merchandise] – Band Merch*
- Other [Security] – Paul Chisholm (2), Timothy Dean (2)
- Other [Styling] – Jo Shippen
- Photography By – Alberto Badalamenti
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Barbara Weber (5)
- Piano, Keyboards – Gary Sanctuary
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Madden
- Set Designer [Set Carp], Other [Merchandiser] – Dom Dryburgh
- Stage Manager, Other [Backline], Drums, Keyboards – Nick Gosling
- Technician [PA/Systems Tech] – Tim Peeling
Released worldwide exclusively through PledgeMusic.
1000 copies of the album were also available signed by Anastacia.
Issued in three-panel gate fold cardboard sleeve.
Recorded and mixed using Avid products from the Ultimate Collection Tour 2016
℗ & © 2016 Four Eyez under exclusive license to LME Records (UK)
Made in the EU.
Track 1 is mistakenly credited as "Recorded in Capri" (instead of Carpi)
Track 2 is mistakenly credited as "Recorded in Murica"
Track 10 is mistakenly credited as "Recorded in Monte Dinslaken"
Side says "A4App", booklet and back says "A4App Live Album"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM-ARTISJUS
- Matrix / Runout: Keyproduction.co.uk
- Matrix / Runout: LMECD003 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW26