|A1||Waiting For Doctor Bombay|
|A2||A Nice Day|
|A3||Moral Of The Story|
|B3||Flight Or Fight|
|B4||Quiet For The Choirmaster|
|B6||The Candle Burns|
|B7||A Passage Of Time|
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-51246
- Bass, Vocals, Performer [Ring Modulator], Keyboards [Keys] – Chris Dodge
- Drums, Keyboards [Keys] – Matt Martin (2)
- Mastered By – KPG*
- Mixed By, Assemblage [Assembled By], Mastered By – Ancient Chinese Secret, Billy Gould
- Producer – Ancient Chinese Secret
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bart Thurber
- Translated By [Japanese Lyrics] – Chiyo Nukaga Jones*
- Vocals, Organ – Lydia Dodge
- Written-By – Ancient Chinese Secret (tracks: A1 to B3, B5 to B7), Lydia Dodge (tracks: B4)
Recorded (May to July 1998) & mixed (September 1998) at House Of Faith. Assembled & mastered January 1999 at Sweet Pea Studios.
Eki sounds provided by Yuki Tonegawa.
Hair by Ms. Kim.
Winged Victory photos by Vinny - 3 am.
Includes a 11'' insert with lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): SLAP A HAM #50-A ''HI NICKY!'' KPG L-51246
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): SLAP A HAM #50-B ''KONNICHIWA NIHON NO-TOM ODATITACHI!'' KPG L-51246X
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|#50||Ancient Chinese Secret||Caveat Emptor (CD, Album)||Slap A Ham Records||#50||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Ancient Chinese Secret||Caveat Emptor (Cass, Album)||Impeachment Records, Selfmadegod Records||none||1999||Sell This Version|
|#50||Ancient Chinese Secret||Caveat Emptor (LP, Album, Ora)||Slap A Ham Records||#50||US||1999||Sell This Version|