Andrew W.K. – I Get Wet
Vinyl, LP, Compilation, White
All Media, Deluxe Edition, 10th Anniversary Special Deluxe Edition
|"I Get Wet" – The Album|
|A1||It's Time To Party||1:30|
|A3||Girls Own Love||3:13|
|A4||Ready To Die||2:55|
|A5||Take It Off||3:10|
|A6||I Love NYC||3:11|
|B1||She Is Beautiful||3:34|
|B2||Party Til You Puke||2:34|
|B4||Got To Do It||3:55|
|B5||I Get Wet||3:23|
|B6||Don't Stop Living In The Red||1:41|
|"I Get Wet" – The Bonus Tracks|
|C1||It's Time To Party (Live)||2:09|
|C2||Party Hard (Live)||4:33|
|C3||Girls Own Love (Live)||3:46|
|C4||Ready To Die (Live)||3:19|
|C5||Take It Off (Live)||3:23|
|C6||I Love NYC (Live)||3:51|
|D1||She Is Beautiful (Live)||5:15|
|D2||Party Til You Puke (Live)||2:53|
|D3||It Just Got Hotter (Sundogs Version)||3:26|
|D4||Got To Do It (Keyboards Version)||4:12|
|D5||I Get Wet (Live)||5:13|
|D6||Don't Stop Living In The Red (1999 Version)||1:33|
- Copyright (c) – Century Media Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Century Media Records
- Published By – Andrew W.K. Music
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Produced For – R.C.U. Audio International
- Produced For – The Chop Shop
- Produced For – The Louise Harland Corporation
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Recorded At – Heaven Studios (2)
- Recorded At – Guardian Sound
- Recorded At – The Chop Shop
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – New Jersey Studios
- Recorded At – White Rose Studios
- Recorded At – Maroon Bells Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-82588
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-82589
- Backing Vocals – Blakey Boy Canaris*, Cherie Lily, Dave Pino, E. Payne*, Greg "Third Leg" Roberts*, Justin Payne, Frank Werner*
- Bass Guitar – Blakey Boy Canaris*, Gregg "Third Leg" Roberts*
- Bass Guitar [Additional] – Chris Chaney, Mike David (2)
- Booking [USA Live Booking] – Brian Manning (2)
- Booking [WORLD Live Booking] – Rob Markus
- Co-producer – John Fields (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Design [Deluxe Edition], Layout [Deluxe Edition] – Rob Kimura
- Drums – Donald "D.T." Tardy*, Richie Boy Russo*
- Drums [Additional] – Brett Lee, Gary Novak
- Edited By [Digital Editing], Programmed By – Cory Churko (tracks: A1 to B6), Roger Lian (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Effects [Processing] – Andrew W.K., James "Twig" Harper*, Lou Willis, Tom Gordon (5)
- Engineer – Frank Gryner (tracks: A1 to B6), Jeff Burns (tracks: A1 to B6), Mario Dane (tracks: C1 to D2, D5), Robert Thompson (2) (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Engineer [Additional] – Andrew W.K. (tracks: C1 to D2, D5), Frank Vierti (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dan Burns (tracks: A1 to B6), Tom Durlayne (tracks: A1 to B6), Tony Allen (4) (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Executive-Producer – Steev Mike
- Guitar – Dave Pino, E. Payne*, Jimmy Coup, Justin Payne, Kendall A.*, Sgt Frank*
- Guitar [Additional] – Mark "Chuck" Morgan*, Fred Thomas, Phil X, Tony Allen (4)
- Legal – Steve Sessa
- Liner Notes [Original "I Get Wet" Press Release] – Chris Campion
- Liner Notes [Show Review] – George Garner (2)
- Liner Notes, Interviewee – Andrew W.K.
- Liner Notes, Interviewer – Dots & Dashes (2)
- Management [Andrew W.K.] – Pete Galli
- Management [Business] – Shannon Kimball
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg (tracks: A1 to B6), Sarah Register (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Mastered By [Additional] – Dave Collins (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Mixed By – Dave "Big Shirt" Nichols* (tracks: C1 to D2, D5), Mike Shipley (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Mixed By [Additional] – Mario Dane (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Other [Video And Photo Archiving] – Don Davis, J. Allen
- Painting [Deluxe Edition Front Cover Oil Painting] – Gonzalo García (5)
- Photography By – Anthony Dubois, Chris Casey (5), Danny Pardoe, Frank White (7), Nickie McGowan, Tom Stone (10)
- Photography By [Original Bloody Nose Photograph] – Roe Ethridge
- Piano, Keyboards – Andrew W.K., Frank Vierti, Mario Dane, Sam Revelli
- Producer – Andrew W.K. (tracks: A1 to B6), Mario Dane (tracks: A1 to B6), Scott Humphrey (tracks: A1 to B6), Steev Mike (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Producer [Additional] – Frank Vierti (tracks: A1 to B6), T.S.D. (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Programmed By – Darron Alloway*, Andrew W.K., Anthony Miller, Nate Young, Steev Mike
- Recorded By – Dave "Big Shirt" Nichols* (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Bobby Warner (tracks: A1 to B6), Sam Revelli (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Stage Manager, Other [Mascot] – Bryan "Big Daddy" Geisler (tracks: C1 to D2, D5)
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Aleister X, Dropkick Murphys, Geoffrey Wrightson, Hatebreed, Insane Clown Posse, Keith Danforth, Larry Bubba, Jim Magas*, Marty Friedman, Matthew Quigley*, Matthew Sweeney*, Mike Rosenthal, Obituary, Paul Massaro, Paulie Monahan, Peter S. Larson*, Rat Bastard, Santos Party House, P. Solem*, Spencer Sweeney, Tom Cat (8), Tom Smith (2), Turbonegro
- Vocals – Andrew W.K.
- Written-By – Andrew W.K.
Due to LP time constrains, only one variation of each track was chosen from the CD edition tracklisting for the bonus vinyl disc, favoring the live versions.
Comes in gatefold jacket with printed sleeves and a 11x17 poster. Pre-orders from Century Media online store also included a second 11x17 poster of the album art signed by Andrew.
Sleeves feature reproductions of the original album press release, a review from a 10th anniversary concert at the HMV in London, and an interview from UK journalists Dots & Dashes (which censors with gray bars any mention of other artist's names throughout), plus photography from the album recording sessions and aforementioned HMV concert, full release credits, and a note regarding the nature of the live tracks included on the bonus disc.
DISC ONE: © 2012 Century Media Records - ℗ 2001 The Island Def Jam Music Group - Manufactured by Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. - B0017011-01 · DISC TWO: © & ℗ 2012 Century Media Records
All songs published by Andrew W.K. Music/Universal Music (BMI). Administered by Songs of Universal, Inc.
Deluxe Edition Executive Produced by Steev Mike.
Produced by Andrew W.K. and Mario Dane for R.C.U. Audio Intl. and Scott Humphrey for The Chop Shop, Inc.
Additional Assistance provided by The Louise Harland Corporation.
Mixed in Los Angeles, California.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Additional mastering at Marcussen Mastering, LA.
Live recordings mastered at The Lodge, NYC.
Album Recorded At: Heaven Studios, NYC / Guardian Sound, Los Angeles / The Chop Shop, Los Angeles / Ocean Way & Record One, Los Angeles / New Jersey Studios, Minneapolis / White Rose Studios, Michigan / Maroon Bells Studios, Aspen, Colorado.
Mixed at Ocean Way & Record One Studios, Los Angeles.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 27701 89041 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 727701890418
- SPARS Code: DDA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B0017011-02-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B0017011-02-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 8904 LP2 A S-82588
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 8904 LP2 B S-82589
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|314 586 588-2||Andrew W.K.||I Get Wet (CD, Album)||Island Records||314 586 588-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|586 588-2||Andrew W.K.||I Get Wet (CD, Album)||Mercury||586 588-2||UK & Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|UICL-1009||Andrew W.K. = アンドリューW.K.*||Andrew W.K. = アンドリューW.K.* - I Get Wet = アイ・ゲット・ウェット~パーティー・一直線! (CD, Album, Promo)||Island Records||UICL-1009||Japan||2002||Sell This Version|
|UICY-9814||Andrew W.K.||I Get Wet (CD, Album, RE, Ltd)||Island Records||UICY-9814||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|UICY-6306||Andrew W.K.||I Get Wet (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Island Records||UICY-6306||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|