Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Love Theme Intro||2:21|
|4||High School Swing||1:51|
Piano – Alicia Witt
Bass – Don FalzoneDrums – Steven HodgesGuitar – David JaurequiKeyboards – Andy ArmerRecorded By – David BiancoSongwriter, Composed By, Arranged By – David Lynch
|8||I'm Hurt Bad||2:31|
Lyrics By – David LynchVocals – James Marshall (4), Lara Flynn Boyle, Sheryl Lee
|14||Drug Deal Blues||3:08|
|16||Josie And Truman||4:31|
|17||Hook Rug Dance||2:24|
|20||Laura's Dark Boogie||5:01|
|21||Dark Mood Woods / The Red Room||9:01|
|22||Love Theme Farewell||2:34|
- Mixed At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – Asymmetrical Studio
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Anlon Music Company
- Published By – Bobkind Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Lynch Music Company
- Copyright (c) – David Lynch Music Company
- Copyright (c) – Lynch/Frost Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Group IV Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – Crest National – 54844
- Art Direction, Design, Design [Package] – David Lynch
- Bass – Buster Williams, Ron Carter
- Clarinet – Al Regni*, Eddie Daniels
- Drums – Grady Tate
- Edited By [Digital Assembly] – Dean Hurley
- Electric Guitar – Eddie Dixon, Vinnie Bell
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 22), Kinny Landrum (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 22)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Mixed By [Additional] – David Lynch, Dean Hurley
- Other [Assistant To Angelo Badalamenti, Additional Assistance] – Daniel Coe
- Photography By – Dean Tokuno, Kimberly Wright, Peter Iovino
- Piano – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Pohlemus* (tracks: 0b to 5, 7 to 12, 15 to 22), George Tutko (tracks: 12, 13, 14)
- Songwriter, Composed By, Arranged By – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: 0 to 5, 7 to 22)
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Regni*
- Vibraphone – David Cooper, Jay Hoggard
Contains two hidden tracks before track 1, which can be reached by rewinding to -4:22, the first of which features David Lynch speaking a code towards the end which unlocked the track "The Norwegians" on his homepage at the time.
The second piece is an on-set recording of the piano accompaniment to the poem "It was Laura". The poem is still audible faintly in the background.
The credits in the booklet references two track titles that don't appear in the tracklist:
"Credit Boogie" refers to track 5 "Hayward Boogie" which is played during the credits of the same episode as the above mentioned piano piece.
"Abstract Mood" was the original title of track 12 "Night Bells".
Recorded at Excalibur Sound except "Blue Frank" (6) recorded at Capitol Recording and "Abstract Mood" (12), "Just You" (13) and "Drug Deal Blues" (14) recorded at Group IV Recording. Mixed at Excalibur Sound. Additional Mixing at Asymmetrical Studio, Hollywood, CA. Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Additional film stills courtesy of CBS/Paramount.
Released in a clear tray jewel case with booklet including liner notes.
In booklet (rear):
All titles published by Anlon Music Company (ASCAP) and Bobkind Music Company (ASCAP)
All Songs written by Angelo Badalamenti/Anlon Music Company ASCAP except 'Blue Frank' written by David Lynch/Bobkind Music Company ASCAP.
In booklet (rear) and on back:
Copyright 2007 David Lynch Music Company for the US and International. Copyright 2007 Lynch/Frost Productions Inc.
Printed in USA.
©℗ 2007 David Lynch M.C., for the US and International.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 858334001183
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR68
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI U8A2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9F12
- Matrix / Runout: 54844 8 DLMC-3 MFG BY CREST NATIONAL - CA
- Rights Society: ASCAP