|A1||Love Theme Intro||2:21|
|A4||High School Swing||1:51|
|B2||I'm Hurt Bad||2:30|
|B8||Drug Deal Blues||3:08|
|C2||Jose and Truman||4:32|
|C3||Hook Rug Dance||2:24|
|D1||Laura's Dark Boogie||5:01|
|D2||Dark Mood Woods / The Red Room||9:01|
|D3||Love Theme Darewell||2:34|
|D5||"It Was Laura"||1:11|
- Copyright (c) – Twin Peaks Productions Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bobkind Inc.
- Licensed To – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Manufactured For – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Group IV Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – Asymmetrical Studio
- Published By – Anlon Music
- Published By – Bobkind Music
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Art Direction – David Lynch
- Bass – Buster Williams (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5), Don Falzone (tracks: A6), Ron Carter (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5)
- Clarinet – Al Regni*, Eddie Daniels
- Design, Layout – David Lynch, Rory Wilson
- Drums – Grady Tate (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5), Steven Hodges (tracks: A6)
- Edited By [Additional Assistance By] – Daniel Coe
- Edited By [Digital Assembly] – Dean Hurley
- Electric Guitar – David Jaurequi (tracks: A6), Eddie Dickson (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5), Vinnie Bell (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5)
- Executive-Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Keyboards – Andy Armer (tracks: A6)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5), Kinny Landrum (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5)
- Lacquer Cut By – BG
- Lyrics By – David Lynch (tracks: B7)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Mixed By – Art Polhemus
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – David Lynch, Dean Hurley
- Music By, Composed By, Arranged By – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to A5, B1`to D5), David Lynch (tracks: A6)
- Musical Assistance [Assistant to Angelo Badalamenti] – Daniel Coe
- Photography By – Dean Tokuno, Kimberly Wright, Peter Iovino
- Piano – Alicia Witt (tracks: A5), Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to D5)
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Polhemus (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5, C1 to D5), David Blanco (tracks: A6), George Tutko (tracks: B6 to B8)
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Regni*
- Vibraphone – David Cooper, Jay Hoggard
- Vocals – James Marshall (4) (tracks: B7), Lara Flynn Boyle (tracks: B7), Sheryl Lee (tracks: B7)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – David Lynch (tracks: D4), Jessica Wallenfels (tracks: D5)
- Written-By – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to D5), David Lynch (tracks: A6)
Tracks D4 and D5 are not listed on the release. They were previously located on the CD release as rewindable, hidden tracks. They appear here after a locked groove following track D3 and can only be played by manually moving the stylus. The first features David Lynch speaking a code towards the end which unlocked the track "The Norwegians" on his homepage at the time. The song has since been released as part of The Twin Peaks Archive. The second piece is an on-set recording of the piano accompaniment to the poem "It was Laura". The poem is still faintly audible in the background.
Track A5 is referred to as "Credit Boogie" in the booklet.
Track B6 is referred to as "Abstract Mood" in the booklet.
Recorded at Excalibur Sound except A6 recorded at Capital Recording and B6 to B8 recorded at Group IV Recording.
Mixed at Excalibur Sound. Additional mixing at Asymmetrical Studio, Hollywood, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 603497852673