Angelo Badalamenti – Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Theme From Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me|
|A2||The Pine Float|
Vocals – Jimmy ScottWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|B4||Don't Do Anything (I Wouldn't Do)|
|B5||A Real Indication
Vocals – Angelo BadalamentiWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|C6||Questions In A World Of Blue
Vocals – Julee CruiseWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|C7||The Pink Room|
|C8||The Black Dog Runs At Night
Vocals – Angelo Badalamenti
|D10||Moving Through Time|
|D11||Montage From Twin Peaks - Girl Talk / Birds In Hell / Laura Palmer's Theme / Falling|
|D12||The Voice Of Love|
- Remastered At – Warner Archives
- Lacquer Cut At – Plush Vinyl
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96397
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96398
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96399
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96400
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Anlon Music Co.
- Published By – Bobkind Music
- A&R – Kevin Laffey
- Acoustic Bass – Buster Williams, Ron Carter, Rufus Reid
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to C6, C8, D10 to D12), David Lynch (tracks: B5, C7 to C9), David Slusser (tracks: C9)
- Artwork – Sam Smith (18)
- Bass – Don Falzone, William Fairbanks
- Composed By, Orchestrated By – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch, David Slusser
- Drums – Brian Kirk, Donald Bailey, Grady Tate, Steven Hodges
- Electric Bass, Bass Guitar – Vinnie Bell
- Guitar – Bob Rose, David Jaurequi, Myles Boisen
- Keyboards – Andy Armer, David Slusser, Kinny Landrum
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Piano – Angelo Badalamenti
- Lacquer Cut By – DC*
- Layout – Jay Shaw
- Lyrics By – David Lynch
- Mastered By [Engineered For Vinyl By] – Tal Miller
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Ted Jenson*
- Percussion – David Lynch
- Piano – Bill Mays, Ken-Ichi Shimazu
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Pohlemus* (tracks: A1 to C6, C8, D10 to D12), David Bianco (tracks: C7), Michael Semanick (tracks: C9)
- Saxophone – Alvin Flythe, Jr.
- Sleeve Notes – Mark Kermode
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Regni*
- Trumpet – Jim Hines*
- Vibraphone – David Cooper
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Jay Hoggard
• Composer approved audio
• 425gsm Gatefold sleeve housed inside a bespoke black die cut outer jacket with black spot varnish finish, complete with obi strip.
℗ & © 1992 & 2016 Warner Bros. Records Inc. Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. © Death Waltz Records. Manufactured by Rhino Entertainment Company, A Warner Music Group Company. Made in the U.S.A. Marketed by Death Waltz Records
Recorded at Excalibur Sound by Art Pohlemus except 'The Pink Room' recorded at Capitol Recording by David Bianco
"Best Friends" recorded at Fantasy Studios by Michael Semanick
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Tracks listed in sequential order on inner jacket and center labels.
Track B4 incorrectly listed as Don't Do Anything (I Woudn't Do) on both back cover and label.
Track C8 incorrectly listed as The Black Dog Run At Night on label.
Tracks B5 and C8 credited to Thought Gang on the original 1992 release.
Typo on sleeve (gatefold inner and back): Anlon Music Co. and Bobkind Music are administered worldwide by Univerisal Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 268538 741136 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 8268538741136
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, etched): S-96397 A2 DW51A Dc Plu✓ Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, etched): S-96398 DW51B If I had a nickel for every cigarette your mom smoked, I'd be dead.
- Matrix / Runout (Side-C, etched): S-96399 DW51C Do you know who I am? I am the arm and I sound like this...
- Matrix / Runout (Side-D, etched): S-96400 DW51D Dc Plu✓ My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future.