|A1||Twin Peaks Theme|
|A2||Laura Palmer's Theme|
|B6||The Bookhouse Boys|
|B7||Into The Night|
|B8||Night Life In Twin Peaks|
|B9||Dance Of The Dream Man|
|B10||Love Theme From Twin Peaks|
- Lacquer Cut At – Plush Vinyl
- Designed At – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96395
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96396
- Published By – Anlon Music Co.
- Published By – Bobkind Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Mondo Tees LLC
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Warner Archives
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Kevin Laffey
- Artwork – Sam Smith (18)
- Composed By, Liner Notes, Sleeve Notes, Score, Orchestrated By, Arranged By, Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesisers] – Angelo Badalamenti
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Album Coordination By] – AGM Management, Tony Meilandt
- Drums – Grady Tate
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Eddie Dixon, Vinnie Bell
- Engineer [Vinyl Production Engineer] – Tal Miller
- Flute, Clarinet – Eddie Daniels
- Lacquer Cut By – David Cheppa
- Layout – Jay Shaw
- Lyrics By – David Lynch
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Howie Weingberg*
- Mixed By – Art Pohlemus* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B6, B8 to B10), Jay Healy (tracks: A4, B7, B11)
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Pohlemus*
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers] – Kinny Landrum
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Al Regni*
- Vocals – Julee Cruise
- Written-By – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch (tracks: A1, A4, B7, B11)
Tracks listed sequentially on gatefold jacket and center labels.
Tracks A4, B7, B11 also available on the Warner Bros. album "Floating Into The Night".
© & ℗ 1990 & 2016 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Excalibur Sound. Except tracks A4, B7 & B11 mixed at The Hit Factory.
Originally mastered at Masterdisk.
Available directly from Mondotees website beginning on August 10, 2016, and in retail stores worldwide on September 9, 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Obi Strip: Text): 826853874212
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, Etched): DW50 A DC BQS 'Harry I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a plae [sic] both wonderful and strange.' S-96395
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, Etched): A2 DW50 B DC PLUSH✓ 'this must be where pie goes to die.' S-96396 S-[additional Rainbo number scratched out]
Other Versions (5 of 80) View All
|9 26316-2||Angelo Badalamenti||Soundtrack From Twin Peaks (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26316-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|MC-7-S 3034481||Angelo Badalamenti||Music From Twin Peaks (Cass, Album)||Jugoton, Warner Bros. Records||MC-7-S 3034481||Yugoslavia||1991||Sell This Version|
|692||Angelo Badalamenti||Music From Twin Peaks (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||692||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9 26316-2||Angelo Badalamenti||Soundtrack From Twin Peaks (CD, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26316-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|Record F016||Angelo Badalamenti||Music From Twin Peaks (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Studio Record||Record F016||Belarus||Unknown||Sell This Version|