Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
- Published By – All Baker's Music
- Published By – Monteque Music
- Published By – DelVon Music, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – True Melody (2)
- Published By – Trycep Publishing Co.
- Published By – Willesden Music Inc.
- Published By – Myaxe Music Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Good Single Ltd.
- Published By – Jadel Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Cuddy Sounds
- Recorded At – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Ultimo
- Recorded At – Sound Lab 1
- Recorded At – Ambience Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Anita Baker, Carol Bobolts
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Tweed And Tominaga
- Engineer [2nd] – Bart Stevens, Steve Gallagher, Tom Beiner
- Engineer [Additional] – Darroll Gustamachio, Elliott Peters, Gerard Smerek, Milton Chan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Milton Chan
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Barney Perkins
- Executive-Producer – Anita Baker
- Lead Vocals – Anita Baker
- Management – BNB Associates Ltd. (tracks: BNB Associates, Ltd.)
- Management [Bnb Associates, Ltd.] – Randy Bash, Ricki Sellner, Sherwin Bash
- Mixed By – Barney Perkins (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1 to B4), Gerard Smerek (tracks: A2, A4), Michael J. Powell
- Other [Hair] – Anita Baker
- Other [Make-up] – Reggie Wells
- Other [Styling] – Alexander White
- Photography By – Adrian Buckmaster
- Producer – Michael J. Powell
- Programmed By – Ben Keys, David Ward
- Typography [Lettering] – John Stevens (12)
Ⓟ Ⓒ 1990 Elektra Entertainment for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany (sleeve).
Programmed for Sound Lab 1, Detroit, Michigan. Overdubs tracks A1 to A5: Background vocals, synthesizers, guitars and percussion recorded at Encore Studios, Studio Ultimo, Sound Lab 1, Ambience and Oceanway.
Mixed at Encore Studios. Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Earl Klugh appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Perri appears courtesy of MCA Records.
Note: The Warner-logo is embossed on the back cover. Cover is in black matte finish.
Tracks published by:
A1 - All Baker's Music/Monteque Music/DelVon Music, Inc., BMI; © 1990 All Baker's Music/Monteque Music/DelVon Music
A2 - Irving Music, Inc./True Melody/All Baker's Music, BMI; © 1990 Irving Music, Inc./True Melody/All Baker's Music
A3 - Trycep Publishing Co. administered by Willesden Music Inc./All Baker's Music, BMI; © 1989 Trycep Publishing Co. (adm. by Willesden Music Inc.)/All Baker's Music
A4 - Myaxe Music Ltd./WB Music Corp., ASCAP/Good Single Limited, PRS administered in the U.S. & Canada by Irving Music, Inc., BMI; © 1990 Myaxe Music Ltd./WB Music Corp./Good Single Limited
A5 - All Baker's Music, BMI; © 1990 All Baker's Music
B1 - All Baker's Music/DelVon Music, Inc., BMI; © All Baker's Music/DelVon Music, Inc.
B2 - All Baker's Music/Monteque Music/DelVon Music, Inc., BMI; © 1990 All Baker's Music/Monteque Music/DelVon Music
B3 - Jadel Publishing Inc., dba: Cuddy Sounds, ASCAP; © Jadel Publishing Inc., dba: Cuddy Sounds
B4 - All Baker's Music/DelVon Music, Inc./Monteque Music, BMI; © 1989 All Baker's Music/DelVon Music/Monteque Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596092210
- Barcode (Text): 7559-60922-1
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout): R / S Alsdorf 755 960922-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout): R / S Alsdorf 755 960922-1-B2
- Price Code: Ⓤ
- Distribution Code: France: WE 391
- Other (Alternate catalog for the UK): UK: EKT72
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|60922-1||Anita Baker||Compositions (LP, Album)||Elektra||60922-1||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CD 60922||Anita Baker||Compositions (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 60922||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|60979-2||Anita Baker||Compositions (CD, Album, Ltd + CD, Single, Promo)||Elektra||60979-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|7559-60922-2||Anita Baker||Compositions (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-60922-2||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|9 E1 60922||Anita Baker||Compositions (LP, Album)||Elektra||9 E1 60922||US||1990||Sell This Version|