|1||Set The World On Fire||4:29|
|3||Bats In The Belfry||3:37|
|4||Snake In The Grass||4:55|
|6||Knight Jumps Queen||3:46|
|7||Sounds Good To Me||4:18|
|9||Don't Bother Me||3:23|
- A&R, Art Direction – Monte Conner
- Artwork [Annihilator Logo] – Len Rooney
- Backing Vocals – David Steele (4) (tracks: 5), Mark Lafrance (tracks: 5), Norm Gordon (tracks: 10), The Annihilettes (tracks: 6, 10)
- Bass – Wayne Darley
- Design – Laura Michaels Design
- Drums – Mike Mangini (2), Ray Hartmann (tracks: 4, 7), Rick Fedyk (tracks: 5)
- Engineer – Paul Blake (5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Bill Buckingham, Max Norman, Steve Royea
- Guitar – Jeff Waters, Neil Goldberg (2)
- Keyboards [Keys] – John Webster (tracks: 5)
- Lyrics By – Coburn Pharr (tracks: 1, 3, 9, 10), Jeff Waters (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 10), Ralph Murphy (tracks: 5, 8)
- Management – Peter Karroll
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Endre Lukacsy (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Jeff Waters, Paul Blake (5) (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Randy Staub (tracks: 5)
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Joel Van Dyke (tracks: 5)
- Music By – Jeff Waters, Neil Goldberg (2) (tracks: 9), Ray Hartmann (tracks: 2, 3), Wayne Darley (tracks: 2)
- Other [Cover Model] – Rona Beil
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Carole Segal
- Photography By [Cover] – Ursula Coyote
- Photography By [Mike Mangini Band Photo] – Mark Leialoha
- Producer, Liner Notes – Jeff Waters
- Vocals – Aaron Randall
- Vocals [Silly And Weird Vocals] – Jeff Waters (tracks: 10)
Mixed at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vanouver, B.C.
"Phoenix Rising" Mixed at Warehouse Studios, West Vancouver, B.C.
Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA.
Management for TKO Entertainment Corp., Vancouver, Canada.
All songs (C) 1993 Roadblock Music, Inc. / Annihilator Music. All rights administered by Roadblock Inc. (ASCAP) except "Phoenix Rising" and "The Edge" (C) 1993 Roadblock Music, Inc. / Annihilator Music. All rights administered by Roadblock Inc. / Howlin' Hits Music, Inc. / Murfeezongs (ASCAP).
(C) 1993 The All Blacks B.V.
(P) 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic. A Division of Sony Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-57390-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-079906 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Variation): 1A EK57390 03 C3
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|RR 9200-2||Annihilator (2)||Set The World On Fire (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9200-2||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|111||Annihilator (2)||Set The World On Fire (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||111||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RR 9200-4||Annihilator (2)||Set The World On Fire (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9200-4||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|RR 9200-2||Annihilator (2)||Set The World On Fire (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9200-2||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|RR 9200-1, JRPL1055||Annihilator (2)||Set The World On Fire (LP, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Jigu Records Corporation||RR 9200-1, JRPL1055||South Korea||1993||Sell This Version|