- A&R [Coordination] – Nancy Roof
- Art Direction – Gordon Jee*
- Design [Package] – B. Middleworth*
- Engineer [Recording] – Mark Meyuhas, Noah Lifschey
- Executive Producer – Steve Ferrera
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Bruce Botnick
- Other [Hair] – Shaul (For "Nezi" Hair Salon)
- Other [Make-up] – Sharon Gault
- Other [Wardrobe] – Tricia Cruikshank
- Photography By – Dorothy Law
- Producer, Composed By – Ravi Shankar
- Sitar, Tambura [Tanpura] – Anoushka Shankar
- Tabla – Arup Chattopadhyay, Bikram Ghosh
Her amazing ability to grasp the lessons and reproduce was uncanny! Her more serious approach and training commenced from 1994 onwards. She had her debut on my 75th year celebration in Delhi in February 1995. Since then she has assisted me in almost all the major cities of the world.
Her beauty, charm and confidence, along with the efforlessness in her playing completely bowls everyone over everywhere! Just like her personality, she can completely switch over between Indian and Western music. Not everybody can do that, unless you are blessed by God and have that special gift. Anoushka is certainly one example and I feel so proud as her father and Guru. She inspires me and brings out the best in me, both when I teacher her and on stage.
Anoushka has beautifully performed all the pieces which I specially and lovingly composed for her along with my blessings."
-- Ravi Shankar, 1998
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2435-56729-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: 724355672926 1-1-3
- Other: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1641
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|7243 5 56729 2 6||Anoushka Shankar||Anoushka (CD, Album)||Angel Records||7243 5 56729 2 6||Netherlands||1998||Sell This Version|
|DPRO 70876 11879 2 2, 7243 5 56729 2 6V||Anoushka Shankar||Anoushka (CD, Album, Promo)||Angel Records, Angel Records||DPRO 70876 11879 2 2, 7243 5 56729 2 6V||US||1998||Sell This Version|